Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Are the DTW callers partly responsible for the state of the daytime shows ?

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: Are the DTW callers partly responsible for the state of the daytime shows ?
(28-05-2011 00:32 )Regenerated Wrote:  
(28-05-2011 00:27 )Starblade Wrote:  I am not pulling up anyone. I am just discussing the topic. I just think if you give 100 people the opportunity to either download an old video of Fennie on the pad or Fennie atm during the day on Elite. The majority would choose the pad video. We could try it if you like Tongue

Look, I really don't think there is a topic to discuss. Does anyone else think this is getting a bit wierd..? Bounce

I think the daytime shows are probably just about in the right place at the moment given the restrictions.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
28-05-2011 08:21
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Around 2006 when I first started watching the shows and calling, the daytime shows were basically the same as nights but with no nudity but they were still suggestive and the talk was full on dirty talk, no questions asked. Not long after I started calling, the dirty talk was banned and the dayshows dulled down a bit for a while.

Thankfully over the past couple of years, we've been treated to amazing dayshows. Babestation fell out of the race with dull as dishwater dayshows, regardless of how hot some of their babes are. Elite's dayshows have never been particularly interesting either, despite how hot their babes are too.

The Pad, however, gave us some phenomenal daytime filth from the legends that are Kelly Bell, Michelle Thorne, Fernanda, Dannii Harwood and the likes, all absolutely amazing on the phone over the past couple of years and giving sexy performances with risque outfits. The Pad were happy for this to continue, as it drew in plenty of callers and eventually ended up with them being completely fucked and out of business.

That time definitely did cause Ofcom to come in hard on The Pad and caused the other channels to get even tamer than they previously were but at least we had that spell of a couple of years of amazing dayshows from The Pad. It's much better that we had that one spell of brilliance than to have had the shows as dull as they are now forever.

Plus, Ofcom have nothing to do with the content of the calls, it's all about what was shown on screen so the DTW callers certainly aren't the issue.
28-05-2011 10:58
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(28-05-2011 03:14 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Wierd that you think your being singled out,not by me.This was meant as an alternative viewpoint to the thread Are the Fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows.In reality I think DTW callers or Fanboys have little to do with the state of the shows.So well done,you must be right, completely pointless thread.

Boomerangutanggangbang (longest name I've ever seen! Smile) - I applaud you for attempting to start a new thread, there's nothing wrong with that. I just don't agree with your viewpoint that the day shows are in any kind of state.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
28-05-2011 11:13
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(27-05-2011 22:58 )Starblade Wrote:  
Quote:[snip]
I totally agreed with Ofcom some of the images on the Pad were way over the top for a dayshow it was laughable.
[snip]

Only for those stuck in a society 30 or 40 years ago. The rest of us are not laughing. We are thinking when is society going to catch up ffs.

Very well said, Starblade. I was too busy wanking to be laughing back in those glory days.

(28-05-2011 10:58 )Scotsman Wrote:  Around 2006 when I first started watching the shows and calling, the daytime shows were basically the same as nights but with no nudity but they were still suggestive and the talk was full on dirty talk, no questions asked. Not long after I started calling, the dirty talk was banned and the dayshows dulled down a bit for a while.

Thankfully over the past couple of years, we've been treated to amazing dayshows. Babestation fell out of the race with dull as dishwater dayshows, regardless of how hot some of their babes are. Elite's dayshows have never been particularly interesting either, despite how hot their babes are too.

The Pad, however, gave us some phenomenal daytime filth from the legends that are Kelly Bell, Michelle Thorne, Fernanda, Dannii Harwood and the likes, all absolutely amazing on the phone over the past couple of years and giving sexy performances with risque outfits. The Pad were happy for this to continue, as it drew in plenty of callers and eventually ended up with them being completely fucked and out of business.

That time definitely did cause Ofcom to come in hard on The Pad and caused the other channels to get even tamer than they previously were but at least we had that spell of a couple of years of amazing dayshows from The Pad. It's much better that we had that one spell of brilliance than to have had the shows as dull as they are now forever.

Plus, Ofcom have nothing to do with the content of the calls, it's all about what was shown on screen so the DTW callers certainly aren't the issue.

Indeed! Channels like Babestar, Bangbabes, Live960, LA Babes/HappyHourGirls, have all suffered for their bravery, but God damn they should all be appauled for the style in which they gave Ofcom the mighty middle finger!
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2011 18:29 by StanTheMan.)
03-06-2011 18:13
Merc with the Mouth Offline
Senior Poster

Of course the dayshows are more tame now. How is this deniable?

In all honesty, they're shit. The Pad up until November last year, was amazing. None of the dayshows are even worth watching now, let alone calling in at £1.50 a minute.

Even on Elite you had girls like Cara Brett playing with their tits on the dayshows. She doesn't do that anymore.
06-06-2011 14:55
Thread Closed