la babes
la babes right now.......thats a guy!!!

There may be no I in team but there's a U in C U N T
26-01-2009 05:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SuperSpurs Away
Junior Poster

RE: la babes
mjw664 Wrote:la babes right now.......thats a guy!!!

I know !! WTF !! and get this.....the dozy fucker's fast akip right now....
26-01-2009 06:25
Dreamlander Offline

You think just seeing him is bad! Some guys on here have been unfortunate enough to see his 'wedding tackle' on the day show! I think they are in counselling as I write this!
The other day he was not getting any calls,Surprise Surprise,so decided to polish his thigh high PVC boots! Besides the fact he had the demeanour of a squaddie before parade,I'm sure it is the same polish he uses to wax his Dodge Ram Pickup!!!! Big Grin Big Grin

Dreamlander

He's on now in an 'Emma Peel' cat suit! There goes another bloody fantasy...pop!
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2009 10:59 by Dreamlander.)
26-01-2009 10:48
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Dreamlander Wrote:You think just seeing him is bad! Some guys on here have been unfortunate enough to see his 'wedding tackle' on the day show! I think they are in counselling as I write this!
The other day he was not getting any calls,Surprise Surprise,so decided to polish his thigh high PVC boots! Besides the fact he had the demeanour of a squaddie before parade,I'm sure it is the same polish he uses to wax his Dodge Ram Pickup!!!! Big Grin Big Grin

Dreamlander

He's on now in an 'Emma Peel' cat suit! There goes another bloody fantasy...pop!

I hope that "pop" doesn't mean what I think it means Dreamlander or I might start to worry about you.Big Grin
26-01-2009 18:11
Dreamlander Offline

oopnorth Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:You think just seeing him is bad! Some guys on here have been unfortunate enough to see his 'wedding tackle' on the day show! I think they are in counselling as I write this!

Dreamlander

I hope that "pop" doesn't mean what I think it means Dreamlander or I might start to worry about you.Big Grin

HaHa,no it was an Emma Peel fantasy bubble bursting ! Smile I turned over at 12 to see if a woman had turned up yet and he was still on and now was plugging a website for transexuals and warned if you are easily offended not to view it as he would be in his lingerie on it! Easily offended is one thing but I couldn't risk throwing up a kidney and viewing him unclothed even for comedic purposes Big Grin

Dreamlander
26-01-2009 20:08
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Im surprised people call that shit channel..if noone called, the channel would be long gone..its sooo lame..
26-01-2009 20:11
datalossfs Offline
Yes - I Promote April

So when are going to rename this on the EPG to LA Bloke Things?

April's Official Site http://www.aprilsummers.co.uk

April's Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77867111000

April's Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...0420444941

April's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Summers/61483588284
26-01-2009 20:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

my god, i'm glad i didn't see this lol

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
26-01-2009 22:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mjw664 Offline
Chief Muppet

I couldn't believe it, but then i was watchin tvx a while ago and it had a bi scene with 2 lads and a girl! nuffin against them but...............i don't wanna see that

There may be no I in team but there's a U in C U N T
27-01-2009 01:56
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Who's the blonde babe..Kellie I think, she's fit!

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
27-01-2009 03:46