Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Discussion and thoughts
(15-10-2009 02:22 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(15-10-2009 00:25 )Hexit Wrote:  juliet is wasted here.

Can't agree. When she was teamed up with Chelsea the other night she appeared happier than she has done for ages. This girl doesn't work well when she's alone. She gets bored too easily. Definatley happier when she has a plaything.
didnt actualy catch her last show m8, so cant realy comment till i catch up,. just going on the 1 night i saw her previously.
and dont take it to heart it just an opinion and im never happy unless the girls are breaking the rules of fuckoffcom.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-10-2009 22:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(15-10-2009 22:27 )Hexit Wrote:  
(15-10-2009 02:22 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(15-10-2009 00:25 )Hexit Wrote:  juliet is wasted here.

Can't agree. When she was teamed up with Chelsea the other night she appeared happier than she has done for ages. This girl doesn't work well when she's alone. She gets bored too easily. Definatley happier when she has a plaything.
didnt actualy catch her last show m8, so cant realy comment till i catch up,. just going on the 1 night i saw her previously.
and dont take it to heart it just an opinion and im never happy unless the girls are breaking the rules of fuckoffcom.

Don't worry, Hexit, I didn't take it to heart. Just stressing my own opinion is all Smile
16-10-2009 01:40
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Bob, as I said in the day thread (should have been posted here actually) you're heading very much in the right direction as far as content goes, but I'm starting to notice a trend for the artificially enhanced lady. I know this little fact doesn't matter to the uncultured masses, but is there any chance you could start employing some more women sporting what Mother Nature gave them, and not their surgeon?
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2009 01:46 by StanTheMan.)
16-10-2009 01:44
ringo78 Offline
Senior Poster

great show tonight bob, hopefully ree & summer are on together a lot, great chemistry they have together.

one small nip - when i phoned earlier, the girl was stuck with some bellend who didnt like it when she talked rude and instead had dug out his jimmy tarbuck joke book. then i noticed the other girl was free, but i had no option to get back into the menu and get to her, unless i missed something.

BUT i did get a shout out for the forum and them to give each other a sloppy kiss so swings and roundabouts eh?
16-10-2009 02:13
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(16-10-2009 02:13 )ringo78 Wrote:  great show tonight bob, hopefully ree & summer are on together a lot, great chemistry they have together.

Great chemistry? Really? I thought tonight was very dull - just was not happening tonight, Bob Sad

Bellend Big Grin Don't you just hate these weirdos who want to talk about the fucking weather or where they went on their holidays? A gag teller, though, that's a new one Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2009 03:03 by StanTheMan.)
16-10-2009 03:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wasnt that bad last night. probably down to the fact that it was summer's first night. overall club paradiso is heading in the right direction both day and night with some good babes especially sammie pennington and monica harris

Piper Niven Superfan
16-10-2009 14:04
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

You forgot to say Cindy Behr & Morgan Big Grin

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
16-10-2009 14:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

of course there is cindy and morgan. but sammie and monica are big coups for the channel being glamour models who i thought would never go on the babechannels

Piper Niven Superfan
16-10-2009 14:12
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(16-10-2009 14:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  overall club paradiso is heading in the right direction both day and night...

No. The dayshows have been awful so far. The only dayshow that's duller is Channel Sydney... sorry, I mean The Boudoir.
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2009 19:13 by StanTheMan.)
16-10-2009 19:11
AL53 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Totally disagree with Stan its not perfect its evolving but imo. its a breath of fresh air .Good girls maybe more interesting sets or themes may help to convince others , I for one am fairly satisfied with way things are going... AL
16-10-2009 20:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV