babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Channel number
Storm have gone religious? Tongue weird that although their stream is no longer working their twitter page is still active

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2017 05:33 by lovebabes56.)
18-04-2017 05:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MR PERFECT Offline
Banned

RE: Channel number
(18-04-2017 05:30 )babelover48 Wrote:  Storm have gone religious? Tongue weird that although their stream is no longer working their twitter page is still active
No doubt someone say they are doing a good because the call stats says so.
18-04-2017 09:39
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion
^ Unlike The Beatles, T&A will never be bigger than Jesus apparently. WinkTongueSmile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
18-04-2017 12:52
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

I really miss Storm maybe the days of Extreme Channels are long gone but this Channel for now a days was the closest you would get to Extreme what i really liked about this Channel was as i said already the tape on their pussy nearly falling it off that was really funny a shame BS and S66 wouldn't offer that on there Channel obviously BS would be more likely to do it and the babes was oiled on nearly every show and there was better angles on the babes the camera angle was more closer mainly because it was a smaller set but the camera angles was still closer.

Maybe they was always on the same set like XP but one thing i can say at least they always got naked.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
10-09-2019 23:33
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

(10-09-2019 23:33 )Kingsmind Wrote:  I really miss Storm maybe the days of Extreme Channels are long gone but this Channel for now a days was the closest you would get to Extreme what i really liked about this Channel was as i said already the tape on their pussy nearly falling it off that was really funny a shame BS and S66 wouldn't offer that on there Channel obviously BS would be more likely to do it and the babes was oiled on nearly every show and there was better angles on the babes the camera angle was more closer mainly because it was a smaller set but the camera angles was still closer.

Maybe they was always on the same set like XP but one thing i can say at least they always got naked.

I miss storm as well it was a fab channel.
24-09-2019 10:58
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Storm
(22-10-2019 14:51 )wazzberger Wrote:  
(22-10-2019 09:58 )Dec214 Wrote:  How come Sin TV failed then?

Poor planning, mismanagement, incompetence & greed!

Why did Storm fail then might as well carry it on lol.

No seriously guys i really do wanna know why Storm failed i can't remember probably why it failed was it something to do with money or something?.

Anyway think i got in a mix up anyway i thought Dec was asking what went wrong with Sin TV when he was asking about Charley Green on Sin TV.

Mod Edit: Posts moved to Storm as requested

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2019 20:37 by Kingsmind.)
22-10-2019 19:40
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

^
The company behind Storm was Live Television Limited .
Companies House details about the company can be found here https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/compa...ng-history

It shows they had strike Off notices against them, and then was dissolved via voluntary strike off
22-10-2019 20:44
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

(22-10-2019 20:44 )Dave_A Wrote:  ^
The company behind Storm was Live Television Limited .
Companies House details about the company can be found here https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/compa...ng-history

It shows they had strike Off notices against them, and then was dissolved via voluntary strike off

Looking at there accounts they were 11K in debt was this due to their expensive rent for the studio, I believe they took over a nightclub in London as well.
27-10-2019 21:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV