Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Adult Hour - Discussion

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Adult Hour - Discussion
(17-06-2011 12:53 )STORM OFFICIAL Wrote:  We're thinking of suspending the adult hour until our webstream is more reliable and just wondered what people on here thought. We've loved seeing Izzy get her kit off, but we're not happy about the quality of the stream or the reliability of the service.

If you've enjoyed seeing the girls in a different light or the freedom of the adult chat, then let us know and we'll do something else in the meantime.

I think really is was a bit daft to launch a significant thing like the naughty hour etc without sorting out your basics first its not as if there hasn't been enough time since this was first discussed.

I'm speculating you've got a few issues with some of the girls as well maybe pay or relunctance to do it etc.

Overall I think its a great day concept but it needs to be pitched just right for all parties ....pity as you've lost a bit of momentum now.
18-06-2011 08:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Dunno what the current game plan is but I've been checking for last 45 minutes & no webshow or TV show in that time,
.........although when I checked earlier Chantel was on TV.

EDIT In the last few minutes Kirsty has appeared on the web & TV........so dunno where Kirsty or Chantel were between 1130/1230

(This post was last modified: 18-06-2011 12:40 by RRROGER.)
18-06-2011 12:29
STORM OFFICIAL Offline
Junior Poster

Hi there!

Sorry for lack of posts recently.

Right, at the moment we've suspended the adult hour, not because of any reluctance or lack of pay for the girls, but because the webstream is too unreliable for it to be profitable for us at the moment. But it WILL be coming back.

However, those of you that want your fill of our day girls gone bad will be able to do just that with a new service which we'll be introducing very shortly.
18-06-2011 22:21
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Sounds interesting, but what's the catch??????????

18-06-2011 23:18
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Veal on wheels ?..Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
18-06-2011 23:21
STORM OFFICIAL Offline
Junior Poster

(18-06-2011 23:18 )RRROGER Wrote:  Sounds interesting, but what's the catch??????????

There's no catch! (I did mention you'd have to pay, yeah?)
18-06-2011 23:48
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(18-06-2011 23:48 )STORM OFFICIAL Wrote:  
(18-06-2011 23:18 )RRROGER Wrote:  Sounds interesting, but what's the catch??????????

There's no catch! (I did mention you'd have to pay, yeah?)

What a surprise. Have you been attending the Cellcast School of Fleecing, STORM?

So if your 'pay for the filth' operation is a success, you'll be yet another broadcaster praying that Ofcom keep their fta regulations as tight as they currently are?
19-06-2011 00:07
STORM OFFICIAL Offline
Junior Poster

(19-06-2011 00:07 )StanTheMan Wrote:  What a surprise. Have you been attending the Cellcast School of Fleecing, STORM?

No, Stan, with the greatest respect, we're just trying to run a business. Unfortunately running these shows costs money, as does generating adult content and this means that we have to charge for some things. It's nothing to do with fleecing people.
19-06-2011 00:32
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^^^This is all very well but as you're telling us you haven't got the link to run a viable webstream at the moment that can only mean that you plan to encrypt some or part of the night show.

19-06-2011 00:53
STORM OFFICIAL Offline
Junior Poster

(19-06-2011 00:53 )RRROGER Wrote:  ^^^^^^This is all very well but as you're telling us you haven't got the link to run a viable webstream at the moment that can only mean that you plan to encrypt some or part of the night show.

Aha, I see; no, there will be no changes to our current offering, we will be introducing something completely different to satisfy demand. There will be a charge for the service but it won't be extortionate and if people don't want to pay, they don't have to and they can still watch the channel as normal!
19-06-2011 01:00