Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Adult Hour - Discussion

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Adult Hour - Discussion
(19-06-2011 01:00 )STORM OFFICIAL Wrote:  
(19-06-2011 00:53 )RRROGER Wrote:  ^^^^^^This is all very well but as you're telling us you haven't got the link to run a viable webstream at the moment that can only mean that you plan to encrypt some or part of the night show.

Aha, I see; no, there will be no changes to our current offering, we will be introducing something completely different to satisfy demand. There will be a charge for the service but it won't be extortionate and if people don't want to pay, they don't have to and they can still watch the channel as normal!

Now to me thats wrong I think it should be encypted so I and others have to pay for the pleasure, otherwise people will just sit and watch for nothing all good for them but how do they boost your business....a tastier yes to lure guys in then charge people for the main dish.
19-06-2011 12:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Oldmaniain Offline
Bailey's Friend

Well if i did not see a new sign over the door i would think Bob was still running this shower Smile
It was nice to see Izzy get her lovely assets on show and was looking forward to some more, so anything that allows this to happen i am willing to listen to, but lets get it sorted out now as i am miffed that you started a show and then stopped it.
Not a Storm just a damp squall bladewave
19-06-2011 12:34
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

if this channel is gonna encryt when the stream is working fine.nobody is gonna pay to watch and call.unless the likes of izzy get naked. it cant work in this recession.you would attract more callers keepin the adult hour as it is now.you hav just lost 99% of the callers instantly right ther storm.Big Grin

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2011 13:02 by frankiemania.)
19-06-2011 12:48
STORM OFFICIAL Offline
Junior Poster

Ok, to clear things up:

We've got no plans to encrypt.

We're suspending the adult hour until the webstream is stable and the site builds up traffic (the two go hand-in-hand).

We'll be offering a new adult pay service to make up for it in the meantime.

We're working on making more improvements to the old Club Paradiso studio but it won't be instantaneous due to various restrictions!
19-06-2011 18:00
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Well, I know I've been one of your biggest critics since you arrived on the scene, STORM (it's nothing personal) but I can only admire your regular attendence on this forum and the way in which you address the questions and critisisms hurled your way. It's a great shame producers from the other channels don't converse with their viewers in the same way.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2011 22:24 by StanTheMan.)
19-06-2011 22:23
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(17-06-2011 23:55 )astonv1 Wrote:  You just lost 95% of your viewership right there Rolleyes Tongue

Viewing figures are irrelevant to babe channels. It's how many callers/paying customers they have that counts.
20-06-2011 09:54
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(20-06-2011 09:54 )BarrieBF Wrote:  Viewing figures are irrelevant to babe channels. It's how many callers/paying customers they have that counts.

Not strictly true, BarrieBF. Remember that window shoppers are often encouraged by the goods on show, to pop inside and buy something Smile
20-06-2011 15:17
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(20-06-2011 15:17 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Not strictly true, BarrieBF. Remember that window shoppers are often encouraged by the goods on show, to pop inside and buy something Smile

Absolutely stan..the less viewers you have, the less your potential calling clientèle is...How many people can honestly say that they call the girls despite not watching them?

..i think you'll find its only the most ardent fanboys who would call there fave girl without actually being able to see her!
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2011 20:18 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
20-06-2011 20:17
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Mm not sure, more viewers yep maybe more potential for calling clientelle but I think there's a bigger likelehood of people just sitting their drooling and not ever considering calling.

Guys who watch Storm whether regular or just in passing probably would get a general knowledge of the girls anyway through day or basic night shows.... but to see a lot more i.e on the web then to me it should be restricted (after a sneak preview) to those that pay only.

I think the comments made in another thread by Louise back this up while Sam T is of the same opinion of cam / web work you shouldn't get something (more) for nothing.
20-06-2011 23:00
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

RE: Kirsty Louise - Adult webstream Chat, Caps & Vids
(14-06-2011 12:56 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Who is the babe on the Stormbabes main website page?
She has a peach of an ass. Tongue

I've been trying to work it out from the tattoo, as it looks familiar.

Based on that alone, and I know this sounds like a strange suggestion....but how about Lolly Badcock?

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

21-06-2011 21:20