Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Adult Hour - Discussion

Dabbler Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Adult Hour - Discussion
Nice to have the adult hour back, is it a one off or is it back for good? I might have missed it but how come there's no reference from any one at Storm to say it's back? If you want to sell something you gotta tell people about it.
22-06-2011 12:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

too right dabbler.i just stumbled across and caught a glimpse of it.if it is bac today get izzy back on it on friday and saturday please storm.we can put up with the stream when we all call.Tongue

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
22-06-2011 12:06
Mr_Flibble Offline
Storm

LoL, seemed like a communication error. Cali hadn't done a day shift for ages so just got on with the daytime naughty talk! Was fun whilst it lasted... nudge nudge wink wink.
22-06-2011 13:05
Dabbler Offline
Junior Poster

Does that mean this was a one off or is Izzy making us all happy on Friday between 11.30 and 12.30? ;-)
22-06-2011 13:43
Galloway Offline
Junior Poster

Has the 11.30 adult hour actually started again?

I noticed the web stream with Angelina didn't star until 12.50 the other day. So that would have meant no adult hour at all.

Also, in the 11.30 to 12.30 slot, is there a different girl on the web stream and another on Sky?

Also, is Sam coming back to Storm? Her photo is listed on the girls page.

I know shes been on holiday, and is taking a break, but I hope she'll be back soon.

Its great that Storm tv post in this forum, and read the opinions of the members here. It cant be the easiest of tasks to take over from C.P, especially after a bereavement etc.

In the Orchestra of life.... I always get the horn!
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2011 11:16 by Galloway.)
24-06-2011 11:10
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

the adult hour has been postponed until the stream is working better galloway.would love to see izzy on the naughty hour in the office though damn it

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2011 14:47 by frankiemania.)
24-06-2011 14:45
Galloway Offline
Junior Poster

Would love to see that too! Thanks for the info.

In the Orchestra of life.... I always get the horn!
24-06-2011 16:11
Oldmaniain Offline
Bailey's Friend

(24-06-2011 14:45 )frankiemania Wrote:  the adult hour has been postponed until the stream is working better galloway.would love to see izzy on the naughty hour in the office though damn it

spoke to izzy earlier this evening she was not sure about saturday as she had not been told what time she was working, said she would tweet it on way home.
must live a long way as nothing yet, follow her and see what we get in morning Huh
25-06-2011 00:09
Oldmaniain Offline
Bailey's Friend

Question RE: Adult Hour - Discussion
(19-06-2011 18:00 )STORM OFFICIAL Wrote:  Ok, to clear things up:

We've got no plans to encrypt. ( Thanks)

We're suspending the adult hour until the webstream is stable and the site builds up traffic (the two go hand-in-hand). ( any improvement had a whisper it may be back soon !)

We'll be offering a new adult pay service to make up for it in the meantime. ( Yes and this is what and when please )

We're working on making more improvements to the old Club Paradiso studio but it won't be instantaneous due to various restrictions! ( Oldest and hottest building in London was a description, so several months one assumes)

Are you on holiday at the moment as you have gone very quiet Huh

Information is important and it would be nice to be kept updated, been a week so could you address the points above.

I applaud your efforts and the info has been good so far, but you trialed the 'adult hour format' cut it off saying not good internet, then replied with the above last week and now silence on all fronts.
Please could we have some feedback even if to say weeks/months at least we would be in the loop.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but you created a rod for your own back by actually talking to us and we as you may be aware now want to know everything now ! thanks for your efforts Smile
26-06-2011 10:28
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I do find this 'internet not good enough' response a bit bizarrre, the web feed on CP has been erratic for a good 9 - 12 months I would say .....

Now if I was introducing a new web service to my business like the adult hour its not hard to see that the main thing I have to get right before I launch it....the web feed.

So I plan ahead make sure everyone is right etc (or as well as it can be with the net) then I launch it properly.....otherwise I look a bit amateurish and lose momentum around the good concept I have begun.

Or there are other factors which make the naughty hour not practical, so I use the web as a cover story while I develop something different / more profitable.
26-06-2011 11:40