Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Adult Hour - Discussion

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Adult Hour - Discussion
(21-08-2011 11:12 )frankiemania Wrote:  if or when will the adult hour be back.there has been no official update on here for weeks now.it would be nice if storm official could keep us all in the know.many thanx.Big Laugh

No real surprise STORM'S PR leaves a lot to be desired, the VIP section was planned for last Oct and still nothing despite info on the web steam...rubbish to be honest.

Do the channels not realise that if they don't communicate they lose customers to elsewhere...
22-08-2011 15:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
STORM OFFICIAL Offline
Junior Poster

Private area on site will be launching properly in next week or so with regular picture/video updates.

All other changes are on hold at the moment for reasons I can't go into on here, but they will be happening.
22-08-2011 18:10
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

not good enough.origanally the stream was goin to be fixed around end of august.now we hav no dates or rough ideas.im afaid you will lose callers keepin us all waitin again.also it is about time the girls had a new mic,that was goin to be replaced when you took over.lets face it they arent expensive.come on storm.keep us more updated on what is happening.Big Grin

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
22-08-2011 20:17
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(22-08-2011 18:10 )STORM OFFICIAL Wrote:  Private area on site will be launching properly in next week or so with regular picture/video updates.

All other changes are on hold at the moment for reasons I can't go into on here, but they will be happening.

I don't want to appear cynical but I did hear that in Nov, Jan and about July lol ....hope its a good VIP service with something a little better than just 'exclusive pics and vids' there is better value usually in enroling in a site like 'Only Tease' etc than these internal babechannel sites.

VIP to me predominately means cheaper call rates to reward regulars who put real money into the show.
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2011 04:03 by docutech.)
23-08-2011 22:07
STORM OFFICIAL Offline
Junior Poster

We've spent a lot of time looking into running a cheaper rate on the members section of the site, but the financials just don't work out. I realise that £1.53 a minute from landlines and £2 from mobiles is a lot of money for people to spend, but we only receive a percentage of that figure.

We do want to bring adult hour back but we've had a number of things hold us up. In the meantime, you will begin to see some on our website starting at the end of this week and continuing over the next month. Stay tuned!
27-08-2011 13:30
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Pity about the members area discounts etc something like that does make me feel more valued as a caller...oh well you know your maths.

The naughty hour is a good concept, though I don't understand why more channels don't take anothers lead and have a seperate line for a naughty talk option throught out the day, otherwise its a difficult one to pin down time wise...
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2011 18:35 by docutech.)
30-08-2011 18:34
Chalkman Offline
Junior Poster

surely all this isnt difficult to sort out i dont mean to sound offensive but the simplest of things like a new microphone is not hard! its been broken for yonks - the girls are still trying to talk through it but its like WE CANT HEAR YOU! every other channel manages the webstream - hell i
can set one up in my bedroom! i do like the show you have really beautiful girls but it just seems to be run lazily! or thats the impression you give off!

*Ghostbusters Theme Tune*
When You Cross A Man, With A Piece Of Chalk? Who You Gonna Call? It's Chalkman!
What You Gonna Do? When You Need To Write? Who You Gonna Call?
It's Chalkman!
07-10-2011 10:52
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

adult hour should be
bra less in a skimpy top,no tape underneath
and if some one asks to see sum boobies,instead of the just whipping em out they should lay a certain way so they fall out haha
simple but sexy,ps i just wanted to say i am looking forward to seeing the new girl on today in the white top,hope she does an hour 9-10pm
loving the show....thanks Shy

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
07-10-2011 12:33