Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Adult Hour - Discussion

STORM OFFICIAL Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Adult Hour - Discussion
That's exactly why we've gone for a one hour a day trial for the moment. It will of course take a while to settle in but if it gives regular callers a chance to have a different type of call or viewers the chance to see something then we think it's worth it. A performer like Izzy was with Club Paradiso from very early on and has never done any topless shows or adult chat - but now she'll be doing an hour each day.

I have spent a good deal of today looking into the problem of the webstream. The studio is in a non-fibre area which means having a dedicated line put in. We need to weigh up the benefits vs the costs but either way the lead time for an install is 65 working days (!) so don't expect any big changes to the stream any time soon.
08-06-2011 17:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Newport Bob Offline
Newport State of Mind

sorry if im being thick but is there a mobile short number for the web hour?

many mobiles inc mine wont work on 0982 or whatever numbers, only the 5 number short number like you have at night. so can you tell us what works please?
08-06-2011 20:37
STORM OFFICIAL Offline
Junior Poster

Yes, you can call 69025 to connect.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2011 20:57 by STORM OFFICIAL.)
08-06-2011 20:57
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(08-06-2011 11:18 )schmoo Wrote:  I'll be honest with you.. i'm only a daytime viewer and caller as i find the "dirty" chat too extreme for what does it for me. I prefer the innuendo in both watching and speaking with whoever, so i'm not bothered about the online aspect of going topless, or more.

Furthermore, i generally don't watch online (for a few reasons), so am only concerned about watching on Sky (so i've lost an hour - thanks!)

- i will admit though that to see "boobs out" on a daytime show on Sky, whilst the girl is fully clothed is a massive turn on for me! But i know this is not possible, so i can live with that, i have to.

I'm with you on this I was a very regular caller on daytime, nights do little for me as its too full on plus I'm knackered by 10pm...

Though I applaud the principle of trying the naughty hour it would not encourage me back to call ....that can only be achieved by offering the option of strong innuendo at all times during the day....quite possibly something beyond the channels control, which is fair enough but its the only way I can justify decent spells on the line at the current price.
08-06-2011 22:25
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

So who does the naughty hour at the weekend then ?

Does the early show go off Sky at 11.30 and the early girl continue on the net for an hour....or does the day girl start at 11.30 with her first hour naughty on the net ......or does it just overlap as normal on TV with no naughty hour ?
09-06-2011 05:22
reactionz Offline
Junior Poster

The stream is not currently working for me... I just get the spinny-loady-circly-thing constantly. Tis a shame.
09-06-2011 11:08
STORM OFFICIAL Offline
Junior Poster

(09-06-2011 11:08 )reactionz Wrote:  The stream is not currently working for me... I just get the spinny-loady-circly-thing constantly. Tis a shame.

We're working on routing out the cause of the problem.
09-06-2011 11:20
STORM OFFICIAL Offline
Junior Poster

(09-06-2011 05:22 )docutech Wrote:  So who does the naughty hour at the weekend then ?

Does the early show go off Sky at 11.30 and the early girl continue on the net for an hour....or does the day girl start at 11.30 with her first hour naughty on the net ......or does it just overlap as normal on TV with no naughty hour ?

There will be a naughty hour on weekends, usually it will be whoever is coming in for the afternoon show, but we might mix it up a bit!
09-06-2011 11:22
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

hopefully izzy on the naughty hour then.that will be a first for her.i wont believe it till i see her doin it.Rolleyes

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
09-06-2011 11:32
Biker Annie Lover Offline
I Talk To Babes About Weather

(08-06-2011 17:38 )STORM OFFICIAL Wrote:  ..........A performer like Izzy was with Club Paradiso from very early on and has never done any topless shows or adult chat - but now she'll be doing an hour each day..........

Thank you. That's all I needed to know!
09-06-2011 16:09