Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Phone Waving

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Does a girl shaking a phone make you suddenly want to call in
Personally it would put me off but what do the rest of you think!!
26-12-2009 18:09
Find all posts by this user
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

RE: Does a girl shaking a phone make you suddenly want to call in
it makes them look despirate.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
Production Professional with PhD
26-12-2009 19:41
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Phone waving
Anyone else irritated by the the constant phone waving at the camera by the likes of morgan on red light lounge even though its obvious the girl is still on a call.

It seems to me they are trying to trick people into calling, thinking the line is free only to end up on the ease drop line.

Seems very dishonest, i hope people aint falling for it and loosing money.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
10-06-2011 09:59
rawr1 Offline
Que?

RE: Phone waving
Phone waving looks terrible at the best of times, but doing it when a guy is talking to you on the phone speaks volumes and is a real cynical move. It's not exclusive to one channel and certain girls do it all day while others never do it.

I'm of the opinion that quality services sell themselves and the abundant use of cheese tactics ("girl callers", alluding to nudity in photos that doesn't exist, "limited time only" photos/videos, relentless plugging of MMS/subscriber services, obnoxious ads obscuring the girl on screen, baiting guys to call when a girl isn't even logged in/already has a caller et al) all point towards the sad truth that this little section of the entertainment industry is solely occupied with milking their customer base without a second thought to the quality of the experience those same customers recieve.

Over the past few years, formats have become less and less interactive; camerawork has become virtually static and entirely sporadic; more screen space is occupied by ads/osg and less by what we want to see - and cheese tactics have gone from subtle to blatant. We are expected to pay the same, for less. Who's to blame? Ofcom? "The Recession"? Bollocks - it's plain as day greed, lack of vision and apathy.

It's no wonder a lot of the girls don't bother to reference 900 channel work on their CV's when it affords them so little room to shine Tongue
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2011 16:40 by rawr1.)
10-06-2011 15:05
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

Spot on rawr. I think the changes over the last year or so have also highlighted the difference in attitude between girls as well. It's a lot easier now to tell apart the girls who treat viewers like a cash cow that should be milked to the max and those that treat their fans and callers like human beings and do their best to satisfy.

I'm not naming individual girls but its quite depressing to see a favourite you thought of as charming and classy become someone who will lie, trick and do whatever it takes to make an extra buck. All the while maintaining an innocent smile.
10-06-2011 15:46
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Courtney on Storm is great at this. Treating the customer like shit is what many channels/babes actually embrace these days. Sadly, it appears that the endless scams/tricks of the trade are here to stay, especially if people continue to fall for it. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2011 15:58 by Chilly.)
10-06-2011 15:57
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

The only channel that i've not experienced this with, is Elite but that might be to lucky timing.
Even though it happens on all the channels, the only channel that seems to be worse for it, is BS.
At the end of the day, it does look like it is here to stay and at least there's something to watch in the early hours of the morning.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
10-06-2011 17:27
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Sometimes, that phone waving is the only exercise they get......sure to be demonstrated on the forthcoming Babechannels Babe Workout DVD (in stores for christmas)

10-06-2011 17:32
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

It's especially frustrating for someone (like me) who tries to do the right thing by the presenters by not including on-call phone waving (or "waggling", as I call it) in their videos because it makes them look bad. In fact, I have started refusing to record presenters who do this, which is a shame because it includes some of my favourites. I'm not going to mention any presenter names either (purely by choice) but it does seem to be across the board with the babe channels. Personally, the only exception I can verify is Chat Girl TV, which (so far) I have not noticed using this cynical practice.

I have also (rather childishly) started waggling my remote control at any presenters who do (a sort of unseen taste of their own medicine). And yes, before you ask, I am a grownup. Supposedly.
10-06-2011 17:32
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I thought the girls were promoting a new, improved wanking technique as part of some new service. I tried it once and nearly broke my cock. Stick to up and down strokes is my advice.Wink
10-06-2011 17:33
Thread Closed