gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Redirection to Babestation Website

Hippy Licker Offline

Redirection to Babestation Website
Don't worry about all the other so called scams, why do i keep getting redirected to the stupid Babe Station web page ?????
I was just looking at another shows thread then I clicked next page and was taken to the Babe Station web page !!!!!! At first i thought It may have been just a bug, but this has happened to me numinous times now, and alway redirected to the Babe Station Website.
Whats happened ? The stupid girl caller rubbish they have on screen stopped working or something ? Now the great management of Cellcast have had another brain wave, and are using underhanded tactics to draw Forum members away from the other show threads they are looking at and redirecting them to their Website, shameful ! annoyed
If I were a channel owner with my own Website, I for one wouldn't be happy this this at all !
Am I the only one this has happened to ?
13-06-2011 23:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Redirection to Babe Station !
Could you post the link for the thread (and which page number you click on) where you're experiencing this redirection, so the issue can be looked into.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
13-06-2011 23:05
Hippy Licker Offline

RE: Redirection to Babe Station !
(13-06-2011 23:05 )skateguy Wrote:  Could you post the link for the thread (and which page number you click on) where you're experiencing this redirection, so the issue can be looked into.

Like I've said, this has happened to me round Eight times now. started I would say over a month ago.

Been redirected while I was checking out the RLC and Club Paradiso threads, Two of which I can remember.
13-06-2011 23:15
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Redirection to Babestation Website
Your not inadvertently clicking on a banner by mistake are you? As that would redirect you to the site.

And both RLC & Storm have had the babestation banner used within their threads before.
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2011 09:09 by aceman65.)
14-06-2011 09:08

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles