Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

Full nude on TV

guvna Offline
Apprentice Poster

Full nude on TV
This is my first post, so thought I'd make it a goodun.

Say for example that the head cheeses of the babe channels all of a sudden had the law on their side and were allowed to show the girls of channels in full nude-legs-akimbo-stylee, how many of our favourite babes would continue to do the shows?

I for one think that most would bugger off.

Which is a shame because for Daryl, Candy, Geri, Rebecca, and Alexis, I'd LOVE to be able to watch that. Yummy yum.

:-)
27-01-2009 11:38
Find all posts by this user
devilish666 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Full nude on TV
Hate 2 bust ya bubble but Geri has flashed the gash b4,search this site and u will find

It's all in the tongue you know
27-01-2009 13:49
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

guvna Wrote:This is my first post, so thought I'd make it a goodun.

Say for example that the head cheeses of the babe channels all of a sudden had the law on their side and were allowed to show the girls of channels in full nude-legs-akimbo-stylee, how many of our favourite babes would continue to do the shows?

I for one think that most would bugger off.

Which is a shame because for Daryl, Candy, Geri, Rebecca, and Alexis, I'd LOVE to be able to watch that. Yummy yum.

:-)

Puberty approaches?
27-01-2009 16:44
HEX!T Away
Retired

he has a fair point. a lot of the girls are just topless glamour models so id say at least 25% maybe even higher...
i think rachel cole would dissapear, donna duke, flo would be off like a shot. infact i think most of the babestation and half the sexstation girls would dissapear, along with 1 or 2 of the babeworld girls and a few of the babecast models.
so yeah if it was fully nude there would be a lot less choice. for a while at least.
thank god for amanda Tongue

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2009 17:53 by HEX!T.)
27-01-2009 17:31
skully Offline

The advantage of having several channels though could mean, (if this glorious day ever arrived), that one could become a dedicated nudey zone. I do doubt many of the girls would be up for a nude show, but for the ones that are......OH YEAH......the possibilities!!!

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
27-01-2009 19:01
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Who needs the TV when we've got live xxx web shows.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
27-01-2009 19:03
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Won't happen due to tight regulations on non encrypted channels.

Only channel that used to do that was Live XXX or whatever Channel 957 was called before,when the girls flashed the gash just before it encrypted at 11.30pm
27-01-2009 20:07
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I've always wondered this, and maybe someone with more knowledge on the rules than me can clear it up, but why don't they have the channels encrypted? Not so that we have to pay to watch, but just make someone enter a PIN. I've thought about this mainly as a way to have dirty talk available on the day shows. I'm sure there's plenty of reasons why it isn't done, but I don't know the ins and outs.
27-01-2009 20:19
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I wondered if they could put all the adult channels on default parental control after 9pm so that you would need to enter a pin number to access them.
27-01-2009 20:22
skully Offline

I've often wondered that too mate, an encrypted (pin protected free to view) channel would be great, but I can remember reading that the channels themselves didn't want to go that way over fear of losing viewers/callers.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
27-01-2009 20:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV