Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.51 Average

Bianca - Pics, Vids & Chat

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Bianca - Pics, Vids & Chat
i can't work her out, i know that on party people late when shes on she does talk dirty, but on the daytime one she kinda comes across like she is talking dirty even tho that there not supposed to at this time of day. Am i the only one that thinks that?, same thing with lynsey on babestation daytime too.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
05-08-2008 15:46
Find all posts by this user
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

RE: bianca - party people
No dirty talk during the day Neo...they just pull what should I call them "Sex Faces"....it's to encourage guys to ring in...
05-08-2008 16:44
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

it seems to be working then, if you have sky check out the presenter on channel 879

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
05-08-2008 16:48
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Seen Lalya a few times....Sexy,but I don't think she'll do the phone channelsTongue
05-08-2008 16:51
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

thats a real show as shes a right sort and those knockers hehe

05-08-2008 17:40
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

yeah and she knows it lol, thanks toothfairy.

30-08-2008 15:12
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Bascially brainiac tries to do the same thing to chloe that he did to lana, which doesn't work as she can heal herself. Lana leaves clark a messange saying that she loves him but that its better that stay apart, Lex finds out about the truth about clark and goes to the fortess. Clark reales that lex knows the truth about him and goes to the fortess too. Lex ends up putting a device into the fortess which in turn ends up destorying it and taken clarks powers as well and then it ends. supergirl aka kara ends up stuck in the phantom zone as through the ep it was really brainiac, which by the way clark does kill him. Will put up the ending of it up soon on my profile so keep a look out for it

30-08-2008 21:49
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

anytime mate, i have a profile on daily motion site with the same profile name, I'll either put the video on there or i'll pm you link for it when u find it.

31-08-2008 00:11
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

dondoe Wrote:No dirty talk during the day Neo...they just pull what should I call them "Sex Faces"....it's to encourage guys to ring in...

The thing is Bianca,Toya,Hannah are all damn good at it.In fact they would almost be better value for a phone call as they have to remain clothed(although admittedly not with much!!)because they can't just resort to writhing around and shouting.:)Will try it one morning(although I am not going to stay up until 3am,will have to wait until I wake up too early
31-08-2008 20:37
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Bianca BSdaytime
Does anyone know if Bianca has left the show,because the links to her on the website seem to have gone????
16-09-2008 14:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV