Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.51 Average

Bianca - Pics, Vids & Chat

Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

RE: bianca
Thanks a lot for these pics. Bianca is just amazing! Is she still on TV though I haven't seen her for ages? Hopefully that's just down to bad timing from me...
05-11-2008 22:30
Find all posts by this user
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Rivers Wrote:Thanks a lot for these pics. Bianca is just amazing! Is she still on TV though I haven't seen her for ages? Hopefully that's just down to bad timing from me...

She was on today 10-3pm....she tends to do the 10am-3pm show on Mondays ...
06-11-2008 00:32
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Thanx for the pics guys. My second fave daytime babe after Toya
06-11-2008 02:26
Gambino21 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Bianca is easily the hottest girl on these channels but i find her kind of boring. She wears the same outfits alot and they don't give good up-skirt or panty shots. Belle, on the other hand, knows what the score is when it comes to panty flashing!! what a peice of ass!

..."I'M THE BOSS, THATS WHY"....
TONY SOPRANO
06-11-2008 04:04
paigefan Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Bianca BSdaytime
dondoe Wrote:Does anyone know if Bianca has left the show,because the links to her on the website seem to have gone????

The reason why she is not on the website any more is because she hasn't signed a contract that allows cellcast to put pics of her on the website. this contract must be renewed with every new photoshoot a girl has done.

and the reason why she is not on the 3am shift is her mother doesn't want her to show off her body. her mum doesn't like to see girls showing off their bodies. obviously her mum is old-fashioned.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2008 01:09 by paigefan.)
07-11-2008 01:05
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I a message from this Youtube user to my channel on Thursday

JoanneWanster: Can you please tell me if your are an official site to show Lads Lounge Footage.
Regards

I a message from this Youtube user to my channel on Friday

icklebee1985: hi there, this is a request to take the clips of bianca on babestation off youtube. Bianca has signed a contract for images to be shown on tv but not the web so please remove these clips asap as it is a violation. if they are not removed we will be contacting youtube directly.
thankyou

I removed the videos but clicked on the username icklebee1985 because I thought it would be Bianca. The channel has nothing on it accept the channels comments where JoanneWanster has posted this message

JoanneWanster: Hi, please can you take the videos off You TUbe of Bianca from Lads Lounge. I is a violation to the company and to Bianca herself. she has not given you her permission to aire her images on the internet..please take them off as soon as possible or i will have to report to You Tube..
You really need to learn how to spell

Fucking weird...

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2008 06:23 by Colbert Rules.)
08-11-2008 05:01
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Colbert Rules Wrote:I got message from this Youtube user to my channel on Thursday

JoanneWanster: Can you please tell me if your are an official site to show Lads Lounge Footage.
Regards

I got message from this Youtube user to my channel on Friday

icklebee1985: hi there, this is a request to take the clips of bianca on babestation off youtube. Bianca has signed a contract for images to be shown on tv but not the web so please remove these clips asap as it is a violation. if they are not removed we will be contacting youtube directly.
thankyou

I removed the videos but clicked on the username icklebee1985 because I thought it would be Bianca. The channel has nothing on it accept the channels comments where JoanneWanster has posted this message

JoanneWanster: Hi, please can you take the videos off You TUbe of Bianca from Lads Lounge. I is a violation to the company and to Bianca herself. she has not given you her permission to aire her images on the internet..please take them off as soon as possible or i will have to report to You Tube..
You really need to learn how to spell

Fucking weird...

thats very weird.

when i was asked to remove my bianca videos, it was direct from the webmaster of partypeople.tv.
08-11-2008 05:07
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

bloody hell they don't mess about do they.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
08-11-2008 05:50
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

It's very weird guys but I took the videos down for whoever icklebee1985 & JoanneWanster are!

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
08-11-2008 06:26
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Her day job is as a dance instructor to kids....maybe that has something with her not wanting vids to be on the net...especially the great ones SMC hadCool
08-11-2008 15:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV