Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Lori debut on Party Girls

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls
josh1979 Wrote:see through top. can c in the images, but not so much in the vid.

thanks for the caps.hoping for some vids of that later.
my disc is corrupt and wont playSad
28-01-2009 05:15
Find all posts by this user
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Sm© Wrote:
josh1979 Wrote:see through top. can c in the images, but not so much in the vid.

thanks for the caps.hoping for some vids of that later.
my disc is corrupt and wont playSad

i hope so too, having some issues too, hopefully its recored n stored in the time buffer. vids from earlier in the night are there, but for some reason the lori see-through section is only 10 seconds long. there is 3.5 gig apparently stored in the timeshift buffer and hopefully will play later. heres hoping anyway. decided to use nero live today. will go back 2 usual software in the future.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 05:55 by Josh.)
28-01-2009 05:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Can I Just Say A BIG THANK YOU for all the screencaps of Lori, she looked fuckin hot!
Getting me all worked up before i go to work, roll on later when i get home for some video action.
Hope Josh & Smc get your recordings sorted out for your own pleasure and not just mine Big Grin

Thanks alot Boys...much appreciated Smile

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 08:17 by Firebird.)
28-01-2009 08:14
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Sm© Wrote:just saw her arse cheeks! nice thong lori lol

lori
Thanks Smc nice clip... Smile

perana68 Wrote:OMG Lori!! Never thought I'd see the day.... now I can die a happy man after seeing your arse in all its glory!!

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
28-01-2009 09:16
Dreamlander Offline

I thought Lori was great last night! Almost 3 hours of her glorious bum and lots of writhing about,lots of nip slips,lots of outfit changes and one of them was see through! As a fan I was glad that she did PG and could go a little further even knowing before hand that she wouldn't go topless.
I have both Sky and Freeview so I am lucky to have the 'tits out' stuff if I want it but feel for those who only have Freeview and have become accustomed to the 'Babestation' feel of PG.
This was the first time I have watched PG for more than 5 minutes other than seeing the caps on here and if there is some correlation between viewers and callers then I suppose Cellcast may have made the right choice last night and the night before by putting on two non 'night' girls. Only time will tell but if the money is coming in then they will do what they like,as always,and the viewer will have to watch what the caller wants.

Dreamlander
28-01-2009 10:54
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I counted Lori's web site being mentioned on 6 separate occassions between 9.00pm and midnight.
I think they are doing the show to advertise their sites to a wider audience.
28-01-2009 11:13
Shandy Offline

true, but lori mentions her site about that much on the other shows anyway lol.

thats for the caps guys! Smile
28-01-2009 11:21
HEX!T Away
Retired

i was laughin my bollix off at the other girls last night. yvette tits out splashing cream all over her ass yelling down the phone at sum punter calling him a cnUt and makin him beg. lori did her little cutie pie stint although she was on the bed in suspenders didnt seem and different to her partypeople performance,. then amanda jumped on ass to cam tits out straight away, there was no taking it easy they went out of there way to show lori what partygirls was all about last night, and rightly so. i think the regular girls girls see the partypeople girls for what they are and thats rank amituers and tame in comparison... it aint partypeople its freeviews babestation and the girls proved both shandyman wrong and me rite. it is a tits out chat filth show that is being used to advertise a tame product that isnt selling.

hahahaha hes gona love this. as now he cant say its not a tits out show when the girls eather side of loris performance got em out consistently, and i think last night the girls decided enough is enough...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 11:44 by HEX!T.)
28-01-2009 11:42
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Great caps josh1979 Cool
28-01-2009 12:23
HEX!T Away
Retired

yep good effort. and definatley do her justice.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-01-2009 12:34
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles