Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average

Red Light Central - No Videos Please!

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Red Light Central - No Videos Please!
I kinda knew this was gonna with things tighting up now from ofcom, its a very sad day and i think it wont be the last channel that ask's for recordings not to be posted in the future once ofcom tighten's its grip.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
01-07-2011 21:01
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-07-2011 20:18 )mrmann Wrote:  Bullsh**!!!! Of course we should all listed to the admin, because if the studio asks for no content to be posted, then legally they can have it deleted.

Very sad times right now, and further proof that Ofcom has nothing better to do than search these forums to find evidence to make more money from these channels.

Soon, every channel will request that we don't post videos here, and this forum will be pointless.

The begining of the end has started Sad

There is hope though, and in some way, this might be a blessing in disguise. Plus, we still have private messaging, so it might still be possible to get a hold of some recordings, from some of the very kind members here, and there are other forums as well, though not as good as this one.

Ofcom should be disbanded if this is what they are focusing on.

wouldnt be that negative. hopefully its just temporary

Piper Niven Superfan
01-07-2011 21:22
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(01-07-2011 21:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  The begining of the end has started Sad

Gentlemen, this forum has over 50,000 members, and eight times as many as that who read us. That is one hell of a constituency. I think it is about time that we were treated as consenting adults, that it was accepted that the sight of a naked woman (or man) should not be a criminal offence in the 21st century and we should not have fingers wagged at us by the great and the good whose sole purpose in life is to prevent the hoi-polloi from enjoying themselves.

I think it is about time that we drew a line in the sand, and said "NO MORE".

Now if we really want to do something about it, then instead of us just moaning, this will mean us getting off our fucking backsides and doing something about it (and those who follow my posts will know that that is the first time on this forum I have ever said "f***ing"). That might mean writing to or e-mailing our MPs, and/or those in government who decide these things, but several hundred, if not THOUSAND, letters to those on high might make them sit up and take notice.

I have a couple of days off work next week and will happily devote them to putting some sort of campaign together, but I'm not going to waste my time unless you're prepared to support this.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

01-07-2011 23:53
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Well let's be honest - no one is going to schedule their uploads for 8 weeks time - so effectively no more vids.
The point about webstream content is valid as Ofcom have no jurisdiction there, but ultimately it is for the content owner to determine how and where they will allow their copyrighted material to be posted. We've enjoyed their consent to post of this forum, although it would seem those days are numbered.
For me it's another large nail is the small coffin that is "Why bother" any more. Channel content isn't up to much given constraints imposed and people being worried about repercussions. Given the £90K fine elsewhere, you can see this isn't something channels can take lightly.
I guess I'll be off then as no point me being here if I can't post vids as that is the majority of what I do...
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2011 14:21 by dirk362.)
02-07-2011 12:46
BritishSeaPower Offline
Banned

It's a sad day indeed. I hope its not other channels complaining, shame on them if it is. I hope that people do post vids after 8 weeks, because there are people who miss shows or cant video shows, who really appreciate these videos and the work and effort that goes into them being put on the forum too. I hope red light doesnt bottle it now and become a bland channel, like so many others, because its been the best new channel in years and Cathy and the girls do a great job on the phones and in there performances, night after night and long may they continue like this.
03-07-2011 13:44
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

that now leaves 2 of the big 4 channels we can post videos of
this is a very bad day for this forum and for all of us who like to post videos

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
03-07-2011 14:15
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

(03-07-2011 13:44 )BritishSeaPower Wrote:  It's a sad day indeed. I hope its not other channels complaining, shame on them if it is. I hope that people do post vids after 8 weeks, because there are people who miss shows or cant video shows, who really appreciate these videos and the work and effort that goes into them being put on the forum too. I hope red light doesnt bottle it now and become a bland channel, like so many others, because its been the best new channel in years and Cathy and the girls do a great job on the phones and in there performances, night after night and long may they continue like this.

agree 100% reckon majority of people checking out the forum are looking for vids of the shows they missed. who wants to read they missed a great show but cant see a recording for 2 months, assuming anyone can be bothered posting anything?
03-07-2011 21:47
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

@ Cathy Barry. I take it RLC have also asked the other forums that post vids of RLC's shows to stop doing so, or is it just this forum that is being singled out?
03-07-2011 21:52
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

Team barry got them selves a touch of paranoia me thinks.

and as chilly said have the other forums been asked also ?
03-07-2011 21:59
JayH Offline
Senior Poster

Naturally I am disappointed by the situation as a regular RLC video poster but I do understand the reasoning behind it and personally I would rather they stay on the air and not face fines from Ofcom over something one of us may have posted.

It is going to be a pain in the ass trying to schedule uploads for 8 weeks time after they've been recorded and I can see many people just not bothering anymore. I know I personally will continue to record and post recordings when they are allowed to be posted as RLC is my favorite channel and some of my favorite babes are on there and i like posting the shows for people that missed them or just wants to rewatch them.

RLC isn't perfect but i do like a lot of what they're trying to do and will continue to support them but unfortunately the RLC section will be a lot quieter for the next 8 weeks and more then likely the amount of vids that will eventually end up being posted will be a lot less.
03-07-2011 23:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL