Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Worship Parties - Next Event 7th August

glamworship Offline
Apprentice Poster

The Worship Party - London - With Dannii Harwood & Friends
Slaves and Worshippers of Goddesses!

This is your chance to bow down at the feet of your dream Goddess - in PERSON!

[Image: banner-worshipParty.gif?1308239187]

The Worship Party will be taking place at "The F Club" in London on Sunday, July 10th from 8-12pm.

And for those of you unable to attend, watch the whole event streamed LIVE over 2 webcams.

To buy your tickets for just £40 go to GlamWorship

Confirmed attendees:
Goddess Danielle, Mistress Monica, Jennifer Jade, Goddess Jenna, Princess Samantha, Sophia Knight, Princess Carly, Mistress Lucy, Miss Tiffany and several other Dommes looking to be worshipped!

[Image: Screen%20shot%202011-06-30%20at%2011.12....1309428836]

Other Information
The club is a "Roman" theme, appropriate for the worship of Goddesses such as these, and we will have the entire downstairs secured for our private event - so that you may show your worship and adoration of your chosen Goddess without the intrusion of onlookers that are not familiar with Femdom.

* Dress code:
Casual - so you may come dressed as you wish.

* Drinks:
Available & inexpensive from a fully staffed and licensed bar, so that your money will be freed up to go to the Goddess(es) of your choosing!

* Etiquette:
It will be expected that you kneel when addressing a Goddess at the event directly. The rest of the time you may mingle at leisure.

* Privacy:
The club contains several private areas for those who have been summoned.
* Other activities:

You will have the opportunity to worship the feet of any of the Goddesses for a mere £20 for 10 minutes of worship! These are some of the hottest Goddesses on the planet, so it is WELL worth paying such a pittance to grovel before these Goddesses as they sit upon their designated Thrones! We will also be filming and any slaves wishing to be involved may do so (Masks are acceptable). Or you may just watch live from "behind the scenes" as the Goddesses abuse and humiliate the slaves that have already agreed to be used by them for their videos!

For more details go to Events or email tc_systems@hotmail.com

For a preview video of previous events, go to our YouTube page

[Image: BikiniIbizaTrample.gif?1308313916]
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2011 10:50 by glamworship.)
06-07-2011 10:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cuckloser Offline

RE: The Worship Party - London - With Dannii Harwood & Friends
omg do u ever host these parties in ireland??

do u have a website for domination etc???
06-07-2011 13:34
glamworship Offline
Apprentice Poster

Not yet but if this one goes well, it's a possibility! Thanks for the support.x
06-07-2011 13:37
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

How about private sessions with Danni Harwood ?

Alot more of the girls should offer this kind of service.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2011 08:24 by mega79.)
07-07-2011 08:22
glamworship Offline
Apprentice Poster

(06-07-2011 13:41 )cuckloser Wrote:  do u have a website for domination etc???

Yes, http://www.glamworship.com !

(07-07-2011 08:22 )mega79 Wrote:  How about private sessions with Danni Harwood ?

Alot more of the girls should offer this kind of service.

You'd have to ask Goddess Danielle about that! Masks are allowed at the Party if you're shy..
07-07-2011 08:29
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(06-07-2011 10:38 )glamworship Wrote:  And for those of you unable to attend, watch the whole event streamed LIVE over 2 webcams.

To buy your tickets for just £40 go to GlamWorship

Anyone know how to access the webstream? I don't see one on the site.

Thanks!
10-07-2011 19:53
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I think you have to buy the ticket before you can get access.

http://www.glamworship.com/worship-party-0

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
10-07-2011 20:34
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(10-07-2011 20:34 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I think you have to buy the ticket before you can get access.

He has, but although he has a confirmation number, there appears to be nowhere obvious where those that have paid can view the stream. Maybe some details were supposed to have been emailed to him and weren't...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
10-07-2011 20:37
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

An hour late, and just got news that there will be no webstream of this. It's not hard to have a live stream of something like this, considering the time allotted for doing so, so this is poor planning.

What they should do is record this with a different cam, and let those who have paid, see it for free when they put it on the site. Either that or send us a megaupload link of the footage. Can't be hard.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2011 21:19 by mrmann.)
10-07-2011 21:14
glamworship Offline
Apprentice Poster

The Worship Party, 7th Aug
[Image: banner-worshipParty.gif?1308239187]

@

[Image: Screen%20shot%202011-06-18%20at%2017.30....1308414674]

The next Worship Party will be taking place at The F Club, on Sunday, 7th August 2011 from 20:00 - 01:00

And for those of you unable to attend, watch the whole event streamed LIVE on x2 HD webcams (fully tested).

Confirmed attendees:

Goddess Danielle, Princess Samantha, Princess Carly, Miss Freya, Miss Allegra, Miss Leigh, Mistress Monica, Mistress Lucy, Mistress Heelena
and more to confirm soon!

[Image: Screen%20shot%202011-07-30%20at%2009.38....1312015171]

TO SEE VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS OF THE FIRST PARTY (JULY) CLICK HERE: http://media.sc-streaming.com/flv/659/A5...21AFD3.mp4

To buy your ticket or for more information click here: http://www.glamworship.com/party

[Image: WPGif1.gif?1310759607][Image: WPGif4.gif?1310759797]

Other Information

The club is a "Roman" theme, appropriate for the worship of Goddesses such as these, and we will have the entire downstairs secured for our private event - so that you may show your worship and adoration of your chosen Goddess without the intrusion of onlookers that are not familiar with Femdom.

* Dress code:
Casual - so you may come dressed as you wish (Masks allowed).

* Drinks:
Available & inexpensive from a fully staffed and licensed bar, so that your money will be freed up to go to the Goddess(es) of your choosing!

* Etiquette:
It will be expected that you kneel when addressing a Goddess at the event directly. The rest of the time you may mingle at leisure.

* Privacy:
The club contains several private areas for those who have been summoned.

* Other activities:
You will have the opportunity to worship the feet of any of the Goddesses for a mere £20 for 10 minutes of worship! These are some of the hottest Goddesses on the planet, so it is WELL worth paying such a pittance to grovel before these Goddesses as they sit upon their designated Thrones! We will also be filming and any slaves wishing to be involved may do so (Masks are acceptable). Or you may just watch live from "behind the scenes" as the Goddesses abuse and humiliate the slaves that have already agreed to be used by them for their videos!

Full FAQs can be found here: http://www.glamworship.com/party or email admin@glamworship.com

[Image: WPGif2.gif?1310759674][Image: WPGif3.gif?1310759735]

30-07-2011 20:07