gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Your Forum Account Password

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Your Forum Account Password
There has been at least one instance recently of a forum member's account being 'hacked' and used to make posts. By this member's own admission the password was rather easy to guess.

Please take care to ensure that the password you use for your forum account is difficult to guess. Ideally it should be a combination of letters and numbers, none of which can be associated with you - for example, please don't use the name of your favourite babe as your account password. As some members announce their birthday/age on the forum (or maybe in the chatbox, twitter, facebook or PMs), the year you were born or your date of birth shouldn't be used as part of your password.

Anyone wishing to change their password can do so here. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/usercp.php?action=password

Some general password advice found on the net:

1) Avoid common names, dates, phone numbers or things easily associated with you.
2) Avoid common words or phrases as they would be the first thing checked by password cracking software.
3) Use a combination of numbers and letters. For example, substitute numbers for letters and letters for numbers in a word or phrase.
4) Make it something you can remember all by yourself. Don’t write it down anywhere.
5) Don’t use naturally occurring keyboard sequences (like “qwerty” for example)
6) Try to make it at least 8 - 16 characters long. Obviously the longer the better.
7) Plan on changing your password often. Experts suggest changing your passwords at least every 6 months.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
07-07-2011 21:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
handsomeSOB Offline
not really handsome...

RE: Your Forum Account Password
that's why i'm glad my password is password.... shit, i mean, no it's not, it's erm... poopoocheeseface lol

"Don't quote me on that"

People say, "I was born ready" with me, it's like, I wasn't born ready, but like 10 minutes after, I'm kind of ready-ish...

all views are my own... someone told me to say that and I thought it was a good idea
07-07-2011 23:15
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Your Forum Account Password
What gets me, is why someone would even bother to hack someones account to this forum, when it's free to view anyway. bladewave

The only reason would be to discredit that person in some way. And if it's a previously banned member, then the IP addresses would not match and be spotted. So what's the point. Rolleyes
08-07-2011 01:06

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles