babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: wht tuns you on more
This poll is closed.
full nude and suggestive poses 29.03% 9 29.03%
or catching a glimpse of pussy or nipple when your not supposed to (allegedly lol) 70.97% 22 70.97%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3 Average

what get you guys going?

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: what get you guys going?
We all love naked girls thats a certainty but there is something about seeing something your not supposed to that really turns me on! As JungleBoy said I too have experienced the thrill of seeing a peek of nipple as a girl on the beach bent over in her t-shirt and seemed to stay there for ages (think i was about 10 or 11 at the time) and as Toffeemen said I too had some fit teachers one of whom taught English. she had us all reading shakespeare out loud but we were all sitting in a circle and i was facing her directly! As she was so intent on listening to each individual child take there turn reading passages she had no idea that each time she crossed her legs I was copping an eyeful of her white lace knickers and stocking tops! (She had to listen to 30 kids in that class and it took an hour) Just fucking Awesome! You can imagine the first thing i did when i got home! (Locked myself in my bedroomTongue)
29-01-2009 16:13
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

al4 Wrote:i love any slip (nip or pussy) i find it a real turn on if were not meant to see it.............mmmmmmmmmmmm Cool

Am in totally agree with you al4.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
29-01-2009 16:32
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

bloody hell av01 lol!!! didnt u have a hard on thou? thats hard to gt round, i get precum in my boxers and its all sticky its rank lol im too horny

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.
I have to return some videotapes....

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
29-01-2009 21:07
Finbarviz Offline
Village Idiot

Great poll!

Have to agree that the suggestion of a slip leaves more to the imagination... but then, my imagination doesn't need much to go into riot mode!

Proper Job!
29-01-2009 21:18
Dreamlander Offline

It's glimpses for me every time! I also wish the night girls would dress normally instead of starting half naked in sleazy underwear.960 has done it a few times,it's so much more erotic to see a girl slowly reveal herself from fully clothed to half naked than to start off seeing all the goods!

Dreamlander
29-01-2009 21:47
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

i agree dreamlander
its so hot, but wen im cracking one out and they are taking a while i get angered Sad

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
29-01-2009 22:08
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

JohnnyChrist Wrote:bloody hell av01 lol!!! didnt u have a hard on thou? thats hard to gt round, i get precum in my boxers and its all sticky its rank lol im too horny

Was at Full attention mate! Just glad that when we were reading that we didnt have to stand up to do it! I was seriously pitchin a tent Tongue
30-01-2009 12:27
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

JohnnyChrist Wrote:i agree dreamlander
its so hot, but wen im cracking one out and they are taking a while i get angered Sad

Well at least you have something to take your anger out on Wink
30-01-2009 12:30
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

hahaha yea lol Wink

03-02-2009 22:06
razzy Offline
Mr Flibbles is Watching You!

I definitely prefer the peeks, it seems naughty that your seeing what your not meant to, and that does it for me more than seeing them in full glory.

You can pretty much get hold of anything on the internet, so seeing what your not meant to from a girl that doesn't do hardcore stuff is great, really gets the imagination going lol.

*Those who ask are a fool for five minutes, those who do not remain a fool forever*

*Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by themselves*
03-02-2009 22:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV