babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average

The April Erect

snoozebag Offline
Junior Poster

RE: The April Erect
vostok 1 Wrote:I see April keeps showing images of exotic cars to the screen and pointing at them.

I wonder if she is speaking to the viewers or to the boss man who bought Juliet a Mercedes?

I guess Abbey, Victoria and April are on a points based contract and can't wait to get her hands on the £55k Merc.

Snarle to camera = 1 point = £1
Tell caller to f@ck off = 10 points = £10 (double points on daytime show rule applies)

Career total must put her well on the way to having the chassis, engine and wheels.
Just that last thrust of abuse to unsuspecting callers, and she'll be there!
Come on all you supporters on medication, give her those vital calls!!!!!
20-05-2009 14:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

I see Datalossfs video playing in the background.

You should be charging them!
20-05-2009 15:15
chatty Offline
Junior Poster

funkymackem Wrote:eh??? now im confused, april? nadia? abbey? and who the hell is victoria chong???

and what the hell is she doing reading 'what car?' magazine lol

funky

Eh???? now I'm confused.....who the hell is Nadia?

Is this yet another psychotic performer? .... Or is that psychitzophrenic? Don't know, need to ask one of my many other better half's
Jesus christ, she's driving me mad!
20-05-2009 15:27
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

chatty Wrote:Eh???? now I'm confused.....who the hell is Nadia?

It's her real name.
20-05-2009 15:29
chatty Offline
Junior Poster

Stevie Wrote:
chatty Wrote:Eh???? now I'm confused.....who the hell is Nadia?

It's her real name.

So why she call herself Abbey?????
Hope to hell she's not just one of a set of identical quads!

She's been doing that thing with the map. Not a F'ing clue!!!!!
Claims not to be a geographer. Well dont use the map then!!!!!

Hmmm and not many callers yet today to tell to fock off. looks like the new car will need to remain on the forecourt for another while.

She's been reading an article by Clarkson in the car mag. can't wait to hear what gem of political correctness she's picked up for the next caller.
Where are all the callers on medication? She's waiting for you till bedtime at 6.30
Wonder how many times the vid loop will be used by then?
You're starter for 10.....
Classy babe....
20-05-2009 15:58
Dreamlander Offline

chatty Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:She's back again looking stunning.Whatever has been written about her,whether true or not,she is undeniably beautiful and quite unique with that posh voice hitting the spot for me every time.Smile

Dreamlander

Given the amount of exposure she's been allowed on multiple channels, it's now clear she's not cut out for this kind of work. Best she keeps to something achieveable like still photo glamour.

She's only been on the two Chatback channels which is basically the same channel twice and tried out for the 964 Dirty Talk channel and we don't know if the channel,or she,didn't like it.Whether she is cut out for this kind of work or not is of no consequence.I find her very attractive and the longer she is on my TV for free the better! Smile

Dreamlander
20-05-2009 16:36
archie Offline
Senior Poster

Dreamlander Wrote:
chatty Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:She's back again looking stunning.Whatever has been written about her,whether true or not,she is undeniably beautiful and quite unique with that posh voice hitting the spot for me every time.Smile

Dreamlander

Given the amount of exposure she's been allowed on multiple channels, it's now clear she's not cut out for this kind of work. Best she keeps to something achieveable like still photo glamour.

She's only been on the two Chatback channels which is basically the same channel twice and tried out for the 964 Dirty Talk channel and we don't know if the channel,or she,didn't like it.Whether she is cut out for this kind of work or not is of no consequence.I find her very attractive and the longer she is on my TV for free the better! Smile

Dreamlander

Hmmm.... "Whether she is cut out for this kind of work or not is of no consequence".
Call me old fashioned, but, it would be of help if the job is about attracting customers to phone in and spend thier hard earned money.
And the performance on 964 was as bad as anything seen on shatback, so we can't blame the idiots in charge here for that.
Please make your calls of support before 6.30, she needs them.
20-05-2009 16:51
Dreamlander Offline

'Whether she is cut out for this kind of work or not is of no consequence to me' I should have written.I don't text or phone the shows.If her performance is bad enough that she no longer appears on my TV screen then so be it.But whilst she is on my TV screen I won't complain as I'm not a paying customer and like watching her.

Dreamlander
20-05-2009 16:59
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

I only phone a few girls and April is not one of them..
Ive no idea how she speaks to callers etc
But speaking as a non paying viewer I just want to say that she looks pretty good and does have a great pair of tits

(Sorry to lower the tone,lol
I'll get my coat)

Sorry forgot to say I wouldnt kick her out of my bed..
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2009 17:20 by mrwotzup.)
20-05-2009 17:17
shane1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

does anyone have any vids of april pulling her knickers out of her bum on the afternoon show. saw her do it once, was hot as hell.
08-06-2009 19:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV