• 41 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average

The April Erect

OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

RE: The April Erect
$h!ny h3lm3t Wrote:
OurJud Wrote:http://rapidshare.com/files/180201087/a_tit01.mpg
Hi mate, many thanks for the clip, much appreciated Smile

You're welcome. I was hoping my main question wouldn't get overlooked when people saw the clip link, but hey.

As for April, I was watching her today and she seems to have lost something. When she first arrived on days there was a great air of defiance and aggression about her. Today she was pouting and smiling like the rest of them, but not much else. I have been told she was fairly naughty last Friday afternoon, so maybe the old April will still make appearences now and again.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2009 17:45 by OurJud.)
04-02-2009 17:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Sorry OurJud did not mean to be rude Smile
I must be honest don't often watch the channel much these days and believe Dreamlander has answered your query.
Cheers again and welcome to the forum mate!

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
04-02-2009 17:45
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

Dreamlander Wrote:The only intentional pre 9pm flash was that one and we are all grateful for it! Big Grin !

Dreamlander

Ah. Thanks, Dreamlander.
04-02-2009 17:47
Dreamlander Offline

I am amazed she gets away with what she does to be honest! She had the tiniest of skirts on today and to start with was bending down,dancing on the ledge and playing with her stockings and boots/shoes.I think a lot of the early aggression came from the caller requests,she and others on this channel do seem to attract the weirdos,even on the day shows.I believe she is still her flirty,wacky self on the day shows but now guys know she doesn't do the late shows the calls seem to have gotten back to normal and she seems happier not having the pressure of doing the night shows.There is still no other day show that shows as much as April,cameraman permitting,not even the rejuvenated 'The Pad'

Dreamlander
04-02-2009 17:58
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

$h!ny h3lm3t Wrote:Sorry OurJud did not mean to be rude Smile
No offence, taken $h!ny. I hadn't notcied Dreamlander's reply when I posted.
Dreamlander Wrote:There is still no other day show that shows as much as April,cameraman permitting
Indeed. I just wish she'd do more of the bra-straps-off-push-tits-up-until-they-nearly-pop-out kind of stuff. Although Dave over at aprileffect.net said she was doing this kind of thing on Friday. I'll just have to pay more attention to his alerts. Where does Dave get all his insider info from anyway?
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2009 18:10 by OurJud.)
04-02-2009 18:09
Dreamlander Offline

Friday was St Trinian's Day and she did have the bra straps down,I think she had some good callers,she does respond well to a good daytime caller! Dave runs TheAprilEffect so may get info. from her directly.I am thankful for any boundaries pushed by April and hope Ofcom don't pay too much attention because most of what she does is in conflict with their strict rules according to an insider from Cellcast.

Dreamlander
04-02-2009 18:20
stowman Offline
Posting Machine

The suggestion on here is that April has given up the night time show. Does anyone know that for sure? Hope she hasn't. The thought of not seeing those gorgeous breasts again is too much to take!

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin' highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' coolfizzin' - NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2009 21:12 by stowman.)
04-02-2009 21:06
cherryryder Offline
Gone

stowman Wrote:The suggestion on here is that April has given up the night time show. Does anyone know that for sure? Hope she hasn't. The thought of not seeing those gorgeous brreasts again is too much to take!

Summer broke the news to us and she works with her..
04-02-2009 21:07
stowman Offline
Posting Machine

Rolleyes RE: The April Erect
Thanks Cherryryder. Am now officially in mourning.Sad

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin' highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' coolfizzin' - NIPPLES
04-02-2009 21:15
ritchie1 Offline
Senior Poster

just when i notice how risque she is daytime which i have to check out one time caps look amazing. Now this news of no more night time shows. BOOOOO!Tongue
04-02-2009 21:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV