Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Chat - Webshow

pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

RE: The Chat - Webshow
(23-07-2011 16:19 )tsurugi Wrote:  Don't worry 30 secs in i felt the urge to put a bullet in my brain so went elsewhere. Don't know how you people can watch that for hours on end.

Don't worry I wasn't watching for hours on end either, don't know how anyone watches any of these channels for hours on end night or day shows
23-07-2011 16:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

what a load of crap/they should get naked now ther on da web.i am not wastin time and money to talk bollocks on the chat.

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
23-07-2011 17:53
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I repeat my earlier sentiments. As good as it was to see Luci, this show's days are numbered as a webshow. It should have been left as it was when it finished on tv.

I don't blame them for trying to keep something going that they enjoy, but I just got the sense it was an uphill struggle all afternoon. For example, there's little point in allowing swearing if they're not going to do anything else.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
23-07-2011 20:42
Symbiont Offline
Apprentice Poster

Overheads will be low on the web. They most likely don't need a huge audience to keep it going.
23-07-2011 22:00
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

I was never a fan of The Chat, but was very surprised how totally lacking in "atmosphere" the web show was.

Not sure why seeing it on a stream should be so different to viewing it on (Sky) TV, but it was - at least for me.

I watched for about 10 minutes and then got totally bored and left.

It may not cost much to produce in this format, but I doubt it will pay many bills either.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
24-07-2011 08:15
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Hi instead of you all saying why you don’t like the chat, you could say how you could make it better, or are some of you so dense that all you see is a couple of lovely girls on the internet so they must be here for your sexual pleasure. Well hold the front page not all men come on the net to look at girls for sex.

I like Bambi she is a lovely girl to chat to, so are Luci and the others so please show some respect! If you want to see girls pretending to get themselves off then sod off and go watch it and if you get a thrill from that all I can say is how sad. Bambi will never get her feet, her tits or any other part of her body out for you and if she does that will be in private with the person she loves.

She nor any of the other girls hosting the chat web show is not here for your sexual pleasures or needs so please show some respect and stop acting like teenage school boys and act like a grown-up. And before you all say anything for the last year or so I have a girlfriend and I love her so much.

Yes we can flirt with the girls but the only woman I think of in a sexual way is my partner and that’s how it should be with you all.

But as for all the other stations such as babe station and so on is not my cup of tea I can’t stand them or the girls who sit there in fount of a TV camera, and yes I have watched a show called red light TV one morning two weeks ago, I rang Lydia, who use to work on the chat on TV and I didn’t like it. But I’ll not say to you lot don’t watch it because it’s your choice.

Bambi loves the chat and if it wasn’t for her we wouldn’t even have an on-line show, she is the best girl with Luci 2nd none of the girls from other shows don't match up by a long chalk only jo and Lay and Soph come any where near the others are no where near. So if you can’t be nice zip it. Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2011 22:41 by madhatter13.)
29-07-2011 22:29
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

That's all very "noble" madhatter13...

...but the fact is the Chat format didn't work before and it doesn't stand a chance as an Internet stream.

I did watch it and it was just dull - listening to Bambi and Lucie talk for 10 minutes about when you can use a bus lane isn't entertainment.

I'm not asking for Bambi & Co to go topless, and I respect your loyalty to the show, but it's time Bambi and her crew stopped flogging a dead horse and found something else to do.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
29-07-2011 23:04
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

No-one's knocking your loyalty to the show madhatter, it is commendable that you continue your support and appreciation to them. I just think that in this day and age, a webshow won't survive unless it offers something different.

The fact is there are other webshows which offer something far hotter. People are much more likely to call Sex Station and talk about how they'd like to have sex with Karlie Simon or Bonnie Lee than call The Chat and talk for 15 minutes about the weather and the pedestrianisation of London city centre. I'm not saying that its right or wrong, its just a fact of life.

I liked it as a tv show. But as a webshow it just doesn't work.

30-07-2011 09:28
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

as far as i can see no-ones having a go at any of the girls, its just the format does'nt work on the net it worked on tv for a while but it ran it course and i just think people are clutching at straws to make it work on the net, its the 3rd show today and unless something drastic happens are don't think there be many more
30-07-2011 10:16
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Absolutely, no-ones having a go at the girls. We're just pointing out a few facts why this concept of show won't be able to compete as a webshow. Some of my favourite daytime girls appeared on The Chat (Charlie, Luci, Bianca and Layla) but its time to let it bow out gracefully and admit defeat as a webshow.

30-07-2011 11:37