Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Chat - Webshow

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: The Chat - Webshow
(08-08-2011 23:11 )iloveMegan Wrote:  What are you, the when the Chat should end police?

(08-08-2011 22:38 )Regenerated Wrote:  And on weekends now too? Who the heck wants to sit behind a desk on a Saturday??? Huh

Didn't the TV channel broadcast on Saturdays too?

Yes it did. And it didn't work then either because only the same group of cult followers got involved with it. Whats your point ILM?

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
08-08-2011 23:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(08-08-2011 23:23 )Regenerated Wrote:  it didn't work then either because only the same group of cult followers got involved with it. Whats your point ILM?

I haven't paid much attention to the whole thing but I believe there were a couple of Facebook campaigns to bring this programme back so there obviously is an audience for it. If you don't like the webshow you don't have to watch it, and if the "cult" following isn't enough to keep it profitable then it will die soon enough.

(08-08-2011 22:38 )Regenerated Wrote:  Jesus, how much longer do these poor girls have to sit behind a desk? And on weekends now too?

[Image: really1.gif]

Lots of people work weekends and their jobs are lot more difficult than what these girls do.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
08-08-2011 23:50
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

the weekend shows were cut because they couldn't get the popular girls to work weekends so people didn't join in or viewers had other things to do at the weekends so cellcast cut the weekend show, which is why it seemed strange that the webshow was coming back as a weekend show only when they already knew the chat wasn't popular at weekends as someone has already quoted if you've only got 10/15 people joining in it don't take much to workout whats gonna happen
09-08-2011 11:11
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

Got the show on right now, Layla looks so yummy, i'd so like to cum over her tits.......still don't think i'll call the show tho ........Bounce

Cool
23 mins and still no calls. Maybe i should give them a call. But then again maybe i won't.

Bounce

.........Cool
60 mins and still no calls........Big Laugh

14-08-2011 11:14
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

just came back.............still no calls......Big Laugh

BounceBounce Give it up girls.

i still wanna cum on Layla's tits.............Cool

14-08-2011 15:59
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Its going well then.....not even taxi boy can be bothered with this shite anymore and he was only one of 3 hardcore fans.
14-08-2011 16:17
dace Offline
Senior Poster

I think if they sexed it up a bit more then they will undoubtably get more callers
Bambi and leyla are very fit and they could definitely use this to their advantage to get people calling in - doesn't have to be nude or even sex chat
if they follow a format like my free cams with tips etc they will soon start to see the cash rolling in - MFC has loads of non nude girls doing very well out of it by being a little more sensual but essentially being a chatroom
16-08-2011 20:06
daveport Offline

please can anyone tell me how i can get the chat as when i go to the chat web site to watch the web streaming i cant get anything so please can you tell me what i have to do
16-08-2011 21:57
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(16-08-2011 21:57 )daveport Wrote:  please can anyone tell me how i can get the chat as when i go to the chat web site to watch the web streaming i cant get anything so please can you tell me what i have to do

its only on at weekends but as long as you got the right media player which i think is flash it should work automatically
17-08-2011 11:38
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Of course they could get more callers if they sexed it up. But thats not the kind of show they do, and not the kind of show the girls want to do, otherwise they wouldn't be on The Chat.

If Charlie was on I'd watch it all the time, just seeing her is enough reason. Really miss seeing Charlie. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
18-08-2011 00:05