Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Forum activity (or the lack of)

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Forum activity (or the lack of)
(17-07-2011 15:34 )admin Wrote:  
(17-07-2011 14:05 )StanTheMan Wrote:  In the last month or so I have noticed a distinct drop in posts.

In the last 30 days the number of posts in the forum is less than in the 30 days previous to that, but only by 1.73%.

Okay, so I've noticed a distinct drop in the last TWO months or so then. I was out with my timeline, but it equates to the same thing.
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2011 16:16 by StanTheMan.)
17-07-2011 16:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

(17-07-2011 15:34 )admin Wrote:  
(17-07-2011 14:05 )StanTheMan Wrote:  In the last month or so I have noticed a distinct drop in posts.

In the last 30 days the number of posts in the forum is less than in the 30 days previous to that, but only by 1.73%.

I am such a fan of stats! No arguing with them! Is it just in everyone's head that the activity has decreased because some 'big' names have left?
17-07-2011 16:15
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I have not noticed any reduction in the number of posts in the Elite sections.
I wish there was. I find most of them fucking boring to read but still have to check out them as a moderator.
I think there have been fewer posts in the Babestation section but that is probably due to the dissatisfaction with that channel by many with regards to OSG, advertising and lack of variety of girls on the shows.
The Sexstation section also has fewer posts despite a few new girls on recently. I put this down to the rampant forum starting up, where the members text the girls directly and the girls actually read them out.
Other sections seem to be about the same as always.
17-07-2011 16:22
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(17-07-2011 16:22 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I have not noticed any reduction in the number of posts in the Elite sections.
I wish there was. I find most of them fucking boring to read but still have to check out them as a moderator.

Ouch! hehe *note to self, must try to entertain Watcher, perhaps more Kinks in the Alice thread!*
17-07-2011 16:28
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(17-07-2011 16:22 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I have not noticed any reduction in the number of posts in the Elite sections.

What a great attitude that is from a moderator. Rolleyes If you dislike it so much, then just ask admin to remove yourself from moderating that section of the forum. Simple.
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2011 17:07 by Chilly.)
17-07-2011 17:05
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(17-07-2011 17:05 )Chilly Wrote:  

What a great attitude that is from a moderator. Rolleyes If you dislike it so much, then just ask admin to remove yourself from moderating that section of the forum. Simple.

I was already thinking of doing that, since it takes up a lot of my available time.
BTW I did not volunteer for the job, but was asked to do it.
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2011 17:25 by TheWatcher.)
17-07-2011 17:15
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I noticed this last year aswell to be honest - it does seem to be at certain times of the year when there's not as many people around. You also notice a dip in the number of calls to the shows during these times aswell.

Having said that, I think the forum does exceptionally well to continue with an admittedly limited discussion subject. It should be a credit to the mainstream posters, cappers and vid-makers that this place is still holding its own.

Channels close, girls leave the industry and forum members leave. But the forum lives on, and although the activity level will drop during holiday times, I feel there are still a large number of reasons to be here.

And Watcher, I hope you don't stop being a mod. I feel its important that the forum retains its core administrators. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
17-07-2011 17:37
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

admin creating a rival forum doesn't help this place much either.
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2011 17:48 by Chilly.)
17-07-2011 17:47
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

(17-07-2011 17:37 )Regenerated Wrote:  And Watcher, I hope you don't stop being a mod. I feel its important that the forum retains its core administrators. Smile

As much as I do agree with this, I feel inclined to offer you some knee pads Tongue
17-07-2011 17:59
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Think a lot of forums are quiet at the moment, the usually busy Digital Spy is quiet in many sections at the moment too.

Quite right that people do come and go from forums and a select few always there.

And also with it being the holiday time of the year and many people using public WiFi to get online when on holiday not able to get onto the forum as those public wifi connections blocking access to sites like this one.

Guess it might get busier when the dark night unfortunately returnSad

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
17-07-2011 18:14

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS