babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Channel ID wanted

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Channel ID wanted
Wondering if anyone can recall the name of a show from about two years ago. It was an extremly short-lived affair and was, I think, the rebranding of one of the lesser known channels (maybe Cream or Flirt) that was on it's way out - although I seem to remember their rep insisted it was a brand new channel.

Anyway, it was something like Office Babes/Girls and turned out a number of fairly explicit shows, both day and night. There was a distinct air of 'nothing to lose' about the channel's attitude, almost as though they knew from the start it was going to be very short-term and that they might as well see what they could get away with.

Anyone else remember this? I think Holly McGuire did most of the dayshows in a tiny office set and gave some very rude performnces given the timing of the show.
19-07-2011 14:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Channel ID wanted
19-07-2011 15:04
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Channel ID wanted
Oh, it may well have been. Thanks, Chilly, I'll check for old threads.

Oops, you provided one. Thanks.

YES!! That's the one. Thanks, Chilly.

Amazingly I found the very show that promted me to ask this question in the first place. A girl called Elle: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...602&page=4 (posts 39 and 40). I remember watching this and getting the feeling that both Elle and the producer were right on the edge of losing control and just going all out for filth. In fact, I remember being convinced for some reason, that the cam was being operated by one of the off-screen girls.

I loved, and despertaley miss, getting that feeling from the babeshows.
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2011 15:17 by StanTheMan.)
19-07-2011 15:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV