Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

RLC Website - Chat & Discussion

K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

RLC Website - Chat & Discussion
I feel like this deserves of a thread of it's own.

Last night I decided to sign up on a trial basis. 30 days for £19.95, to see what was on offer.

Here's what's on offer!

Streams : The quality on the webstreams is the exact same quality as the free webstream that was available before. It seems to be running quite well, if a little jerky at times. And there is a full screen option available as expected.

Webcams : a function which is direct links to cam girls of RLC. None of these girls appear on the shows, but are seemingly employed by RLC. I clicked on the best looking girl to see what she was getting up to. After clicking her page, a 30 second clip of her (fully clothed) played, then looped. It has options up the side to call her or text her.

Chat : A list of numbers for phone sex. It includes different fetishes that might be to your liking such as nymphos, domination, foot fetsih, smoking etc.

Gold : High quality recordings of the Red Light Central streams. Currently there are no videos.

Blogs : I assume from the babes of RLC. Currently there are none.

Video : The videos contain short minute and a half clips of the girls on a white background. These videos are from a photo shoot and it's most of the night babes featuring in them. They contain a bit of stripping off and something we can't see on the shows, the famous handthong. There's behind the scenes footage with Lucy Zara and a 13 minute interview with Dannii Harwood.

Pictures : Quite self explanatory really, but I'll tell you a little of the content. There are 23 sets of pictures, some of the babes have photos from 2 sets. There's high quality pictures of most their popular babes. Some get naked, others dont. The naked pictures show nothing more revealing than Ami Capri's camel toe. The words ate the bottom of the pictures page reads this:

Quote:Red Light

It is not permitted to distribute any content or code from this site, including images, videos, live broadcast and audio and software without prior consent from Redlightcentral.tv. Any contravention of Redlightcentral.tv's copyright will result in legal action.

So posting these pictures on this forum is not allowed.

I've tried my best in this post to not give over my personal opinion and stick to the content available. If you would like to hear some feedback though, feel free to drop me a PM.
19-07-2011 17:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: RLC Website - Members Area
I joined it my self & i agree the picture quality is the same as the free webstreams. As for the pictures All of the sets are big & HQ but there's not much ass pics which is totally ridiculous after all Isn't doggy style / ass 2 cam 1 of the most asked for positions!!!

From going through all of the picture sets I found Rebecca Jades the best as for the rest of the sets you can see the exact same thing on the night shows for free so why waste money paying for them. Not only that None of the Rochelle pics opens plus the Linsey and Michelle set has a missing image.

Regarding the Images & Video's.
Each image set has roughly 18 to 30 pictures in them which would be good if the girls started showing more after the 1st 5-7 but i guess RLC doesn't see it that way. As for the videos they have a Stupid big bold text on it saying HTTP://WWW.REDLIGHTCENTRAL.TV hmm why don't they put the damn site name at the bottom right of the vid but a lot smaller.

To be honest if that's all the site has to offer I doubt very much i'll be renewing my membership.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2011 23:16 by SirAssAlot.)
19-07-2011 17:38
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

in anwser to your questions as stated in my previous post the website is being worked on by a team daily in fact expect to see a redesign and more photosets and videos tomorrow
rome wasnt built in a day , the streams are being swithed over to a more powerful system rl1 live today 2 and 3 tomorrow .
(19-07-2011 17:20 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  I feel like this deserves of a thread of it's own.

Last night I decided to sign up on a trial basis. 30 days for £19.95, to see what was on offer.

Here's what's on offer!

Streams : The quality on the webstreams is the exact same quality as the free webstream that was available before. It seems to be running quite well, if a little jerky at times. And there is a full screen option available as expected.

Webcams : a function which is direct links to cam girls of RLC. None of these girls appear on the shows, but are seemingly employed by RLC. I clicked on the best looking girl to see what she was getting up to. After clicking her page, a 30 second clip of her (fully clothed) played, then looped. It has options up the side to call her or text her.

Chat : A list of numbers for phone sex. It includes different fetishes that might be to your liking such as nymphos, domination, foot fetsih, smoking etc.

Gold : High quality recordings of the Red Light Central streams. Currently there are no videos.

Blogs : I assume from the babes of RLC. Currently there are none.

Video : The videos contain short minute and a half clips of the girls on a white background. These videos are from a photo shoot and it's most of the night babes featuring in them. They contain a bit of stripping off and something we can't see on the shows, the famous handthong. There's behind the scenes footage with Lucy Zara and a 13 minute interview with Dannii Harwood.

Pictures : Quite self explanatory really, but I'll tell you a little of the content. There are 23 sets of pictures, some of the babes have photos from 2 sets. There's high quality pictures of most their popular babes. Some get naked, others dont. The naked pictures show nothing more revealing than Ami Capri's camel toe. The words ate the bottom of the pictures page reads this:

Quote:Red Light

It is not permitted to distribute any content or code from this site, including images, videos, live broadcast and audio and software without prior consent from Redlightcentral.tv. Any contravention of Redlightcentral.tv's copyright will result in legal action.

So posting these pictures on this forum is not allowed.

I've tried my best in this post to not give over my personal opinion and stick to the content available. If you would like to hear some feedback though, feel free to drop me a PM.
19-07-2011 20:32
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

yes we relise that the web adress is to big on the videos
agin the site will be undergoing changes this week
(19-07-2011 17:38 )Tintin Wrote:  I joined it my self & i agree the picture quality is the same as the free webstreams. As for the pictures All of the sets are big & HQ but there's not much ass pics which is totally ridiculous after all Isn't doggy style / ass 2 cam 1 of the most asked for positions!!!

From going through all of the picture sets I found Rebecca Jades the best as for the rest of sets you can see the exact same thing on the night shows for free so why waste money paying for them. Not only that None Rochelle pics opens plus the Linsey and Michelle set has a missing image.

Regarding the Images & Video's.
Each image set has roughly 18 to 30 pictures in them which would be good if the girls started showing more after the 1st 5-7 but i guess RLC doesn't see it that way. As for the videos they have a Stupid big bold text on it saying HTTP://WWW.REDLIGHTCENTRAL.TV hmm why don't they put the damn site name at the bottom right of the vid but a lot smaller.

To be honest if that's all the site has to offer I doubt very much i'll be renewing my membership.
19-07-2011 20:34
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^^^^^Webstream back to it's bad old ways, animation for a few seconds then several seconds frozen,
...in fact up to half minute frozen picture, bit disappointing now I'm paying for it.HuhHuhHuh

19-07-2011 21:36
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

RRRoger that
19-07-2011 21:42
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

roger i have the stream running fine ,perhaps its your connection
was it on all channels ? rl1 has the new system
(19-07-2011 21:36 )RRROGER Wrote:  ^^^^^^^^Webstream back to it's bad old ways, animation for a few seconds then several seconds frozen,
...in fact up to half minute frozen picture, bit disappointing now I'm paying for it.HuhHuhHuh
19-07-2011 21:53
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

To be fair, Stream 1 looks cracking tonight

Maybe that's just because its the gorgeous Lucy Summers on though Big Grin
19-07-2011 21:56
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Sounds lame. We will pay for uncensored content, not more of the same. I even got annoyed with Elite's website because it was so tame 99% of the time, and because the videos are extremely short. It's a beautiful looking site with great women and good quality pics, but it's even tamer than the night shows, from most of the best women sadly, and the longest video is barely 10 minutes. I don't want to bother joining Babestation or the other sites either.

Sad
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2011 22:05 by mrmann.)
19-07-2011 21:59
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^^Hey Cathy, I think you're right, Holly was still showing on my monitor at least 5 minutes after Rochelle took over on Stream 3; what ever the problem was every function on my PC was virtually at a standstill by 10pm, but now seems to be back to normal.

19-07-2011 23:15

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL