Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

The Perfect Channel

schmoo Away
Master Poster

RE: The Perfect Channel
Docutech, re your post above, I cannot understand what you have said i’m afraid - tinges of contradictions too.

Can you not have a good natter, a naughty flirt on the night shows? If so, then they’d be no problem in you getting your “explosive moment”. Not only this, the girl(s) would also be wearing less, which is the obvious bonus you spoke of too.

But then you state it’s the verbals that are the all important factor in calling.. so is it the verbals of a good natter/flirt? Or those that give you the “explosive moment(s)”? It seems to me that most of what you seek is more geared to what night shows offer, rather than day shows. However, like Louise has said, there are daytime girls that will do this – you only have to read the respective threads on the subject.

On a final point, if it’s verbals you seek with the girl(s) wearing less, maybe webcam shows would offer you what you seek? Failing that, the channels of the (so called) “darkside” offer the “explosive moment” chat on an alternative line which is still direct to the girl(s) that are seen on the Sky channels. And, as their daytime sets are crap, this won’t be a problem to you.

Don’t want to make an issue with you at all, it’s just my observations from your post.
24-07-2011 22:03
Find all posts by this user
Louise Offline
Senior Poster

(24-07-2011 21:55 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(24-07-2011 21:51 )Louise Wrote:  In reply to stans post...Not every girl who does that days wants to be flashing her nipples for the nation to see.

I never suggested they do, but there's plenty who ARE happy to give dayshows of this nature.

True I guess it is about finding balance, as long as the callers dont expect that sort of talk from everyone. just because its 1.50 a min during the day doesnt mean the girls should push the boundaries....especially if they arent comfortable as they don't set the prices.
24-07-2011 22:57
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(24-07-2011 21:46 )Louise Wrote:  
(24-07-2011 21:30 )gazfc Wrote:  For a daytime show just somebody having fun is all I'm after, oh and red hair Big Grin

what do you mean by fun?

Just somebody thats having a laugh, enjoys what they do and wants to be there
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2011 23:05 by gazfc.)
24-07-2011 23:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(24-07-2011 22:03 )schmoo Wrote:  Docutech, re your post above, I cannot understand what you have said i’m afraid - tinges of contradictions too.

Can you not have a good natter, a naughty flirt on the night shows? If so, then they’d be no problem in you getting your “explosive moment”. Not only this, the girl(s) would also be wearing less, which is the obvious bonus you spoke of too.

But then you state it’s the verbals that are the all important factor in calling.. so is it the verbals of a good natter/flirt? Or those that give you the “explosive moment(s)”? It seems to me that most of what you seek is more geared to what night shows offer, rather than day shows. However, like Louise has said, there are daytime girls that will do this – you only have to read the respective threads on the subject.

On a final point, if it’s verbals you seek with the girl(s) wearing less, maybe webcam shows would offer you what you seek? Failing that, the channels of the (so called) “darkside” offer the “explosive moment” chat on an alternative line which is still direct to the girl(s) that are seen on the Sky channels. And, as their daytime sets are crap, this won’t be a problem to you.

Don’t want to make an issue with you at all, it’s just my observations from your post.

No probs Schmoo, i admit I don't really call nights as to be honest the main thing that interests me after 10pm is my bed lol...plus the nights are too clinical producers don't want a guy rabbitting on with general chit chat they want straight sex to bring in the listeners, I like a combo of 90% chat and 10% naughty which is not really catered for now on the dayshows mentioned on this forum.

I concur though with your point on the 'darkside', and its this option I would like to see across the board....plus fairer less expensive chat alternatives.
24-07-2011 23:07
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(24-07-2011 21:51 )Louise Wrote:  a lot of the day girls do talk like that, from what I am aware I am one of the few who doesnt at all.....the way I see it is, I'm a daytime girl on daytime wages so I will speak in a daytime manner, plus the fact that the talking on the naughty side isn't someone I am always comfortable with.
In reply to stans post...Not every girl who does that days wants to be flashing her nipples for the nation to see. and the channels obviously don't want to be recieving fines.

To be honest Louise due to the clamp down most girls don't talk like that nowadays, though even pre offcom I respected those that just wanted to talk.

While I've always agreed with you that guys should pay if they want to see anything more, infact I would encypt night shows so people paid for their pleasure and weren't able to watch for free while others called.

If girls speak in a daytime manner fine but proportionally guys should pay a daytime rate and not one the same as nights.

I've spoken to many girls over the past year and all have said there's no way they'd pay £1.50 a min just for a chat ...while the call rate at one channel have dropped by 50% since innuendo was scrapped. I just think the way for the channels to go business wise is to offer both options in some format at prices that are applicable.
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2011 23:27 by docutech.)
24-07-2011 23:26
Louise Offline
Senior Poster

The pricing is down to the channels.....they obviously make money with the calls at the current price even....

I think in this instance its down to finding out what girls are going to talk and give you an explosion and avoid the ones that dont. I guess thats what the forum is for.
24-07-2011 23:32
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

OK here's some thoughts I've been having about this.

Its very difficult to find a 'perfect channel' that suits everyone, simply because everyone on here has their favourites, and with so many different egos and tastes on here, we're never going to agree much of the time. Smile

I tend to follow daytime babeshows a lot, simply because a lot of my favourite babes to watch appear only on days. Weekends is the time I get to watch a lot of daytime shows due to not getting in from work until late in the evening most weekdays. This past week has been different as I've been off work, and been able to watch more.

I've always found the concept of interactive television fascinating - my interest in the babe channels began at the turn of the 2000 decade, when the Adult Channel used to broadcast on sky 900 channels. Then Babestation appeared on the scene. With the added advantage of it being free to air, my curiosity was more frequent, and I found myself watching these channels at least a few times during the nights.

The number 900 channels are definitely the most watched channels on my tv. I'll always have the shows on (even if I'm not actually watching them) in the background, while working on my computer.

Actually, this past week while I was off work made me realise how much I miss the daytime shows.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
24-07-2011 23:52
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Along the same lines as docutech has described, my attraction to the day shows was mainly because it was forbidden and had to be more secretive, more clever and inventive and as such it led to the calls being a lot hotter and more drawn out. Sadly the majority of night girls default to "Mmmm fuck me in *insert whatever position she happens to be lying in", ooh aaahh, let me suck your cock, cum for me baby!" etc. I understand why a lot of girls are like that and there are a few who aren't and can hold fantasticly filthy, descriptive, detailed chats on night.

I digress. My point being, the skilled daytime girls are more capable of driving a conversation over a long period of time to a satisfying conclusion and for me, that was fantastic. The innuendo, whether it be me 'working out', the lady giving me a 'massage' or the numerous ATM machines, back gates, hot dogs, soy sauce, moisturiser and whatever else Kelly Bell was in the mood for that day, was fantastic as we both knew what I was actually doing and were both working towards the same goal.

Sadly now, however lovely many of the girls may be, the innuendo is pretty much gone and I don't blame the girls for not pushing boundaries as it's not in their job description for the dayshows so they don't have to do it. I'm sure many would be happy to and are comfortable with it but can't due to the regulations being pushed by whoever. Sadly £1.50 is far too much for me to just chat to a girl on screen, however lovely she may be.

What I don't get is why more channels don't use their website more effectively and have the option to call the on screen babe for dirty talk using their credit card via the website. I have sampled this service before and seems to work perfectly and the channel is/was never fined for it so I don't see the problem.
25-07-2011 00:12
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

What would be the perfect channel from your side of it Louise? Fantastic thread by the way.

If you're a girl who likes the conversational part of it, do you try to keep regular callers friendly, get to know them a little bit, flirt a little, make them feel good and is that satisfying for yourself? I hope so, I dont really call day shows much but I'd like to think that was a big part of the idea.
25-07-2011 01:59
schmoo Away
Master Poster

From the posts so far, it seems it’s all about the verbals. So.. as some girls still clearly offer the verbals that many want, then there should be no problem with the day shows at all? If these/other posters/viewers/callers are still not happy with the dayshows, either they’re not telling the whole truth as to why, and/or they’re full of sh*t.

Re docutech’s and Scotman’s posts, i agree with your comments about night show talk. I cannot confirm what you say is correct is about them as i have never called them for the very reasons you state, so i have to believe what is said on this forum about them. I wouldn’t be interested in night show talk like this. It’s not what “does it” for me, the daytime cheeky, innuendo driven chat does, where i am more than happy to chat normally and flit between this and the cheeky/innuendo side of things.

However, it’s a lot more than the chat i desire, as per my earlier posts. Which i’ll now elaborate further on.. i make no apology for loving the office set and the girl dressed as a secretary accordingly. This is my very favourite fantasy. Currently, Angelina delivers exactly what i look for. Much like people want innuendo driven teasing chat, i want this concerning the girl, concerning what she wears and what she does (another reason i don’t like night shows as very often the girls are not dressed). Again, i’ll use Angelina as she’s a perfect example.. she wears exactly what i love and teases me in the exact ways i love. All this is my fantasy and that’s what these shows are all about.

So then the chat, if the chat is along the lines of everything else (the office/secretary theme, what she is wearing, what teasing she is doing etc etc) this is more than enough for me to have the “explosive moment”. This is irrespective if i am actually "doing" something i shouldn't(!) and whether or not the girl is aware, although when she is, i admit, it makes the call more exciting! (Angelina probably knows all about me now, so i can't hide anything!) Basically then, my whole fantasy is lived out (apart from me being there/her being here in person of course - that's next!)

So to re-iterate, this is why i currently get my “perfect channel” (Angelina in the Storm office set).
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2011 12:26 by schmoo.)
25-07-2011 08:25
Thread Closed