babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.34 Average

Party People; Incompetant or just con artists?

Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

Sad Party People; Incompetant or just con artists?
I tried to ring the stunning Hannah on Party Peeps at around 4am today. The number on screen was 09826663666[attachment=195]
This is the GIRLS AT HOME number NOT for girls on screen. I tried it a few more times and tried the menu for option to chat with Hannah or at least listen in. No chance, and £20 wasted credit later, I text in a complaint, but got an automated text back, "thanks why not give us a call on 09826668000"... different FUCKING number! Stupid Party Peeps, yet another blunder or yet another con?

Lyndsey is on screen now and I wouldnt ring her anyway, she is too weird for me.
I text in to inform them the wrong number is displayed and I wanted a refund too, but of course, the wrong number remains on screen and I got no reply. They are laughing all the way to the bank guys

Load of bollox. So beware guys and ring 09826668000

Was anyone else ripped off this way and how many nights do they display the wrong number?

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
27-09-2008 05:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m100 Away
Banned

RE: Party People; Incompetant or just con artists?
this is my first post on here but i have a theory about party people and recently party girls. I've only once managed to get through (to toya) - i think those who 'buy minutes on their cards' are given a different number otherwise why would anyone risk losing their payment in a queue - the television broadcast is obviously delayed albeit by seconds but that's long enough to affect who gets through. I had a similar experience to toothfairy the other day trying to ring camilla on party girls.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
27-09-2008 15:06
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

PhonePayPlus - Premium Rate Regulator If you wanna complain, or just find Party Peeps 'customer service' details, click the link.
27-09-2008 16:45
Official Party People Offline

Dear ToothFairy

Please be advised that we were, until today, unaware of the technical fault with the number we have recently placed on Sumo TV during the Party People Show.
Text messages sent to the show will be delievered to the studios and therefore should not be used to submit complaints, please call us on 0844 357 0298 between the hours of 10am and 6pm, Monday to Friday, and we will be happy to refund you for your call you made to 09826663666.
We have put in place a fix for tonights show and hope to have the issue with the above number rectified and back on your screens shortly.

To clear up some other points for you.
- Users who pay via credit card experiance the same service as those who pay via our premium rate numbers.
- The sole reason for displaying seperate numbers on Sky and Freeview graphics is to track where our callers are coming from, this helps us to provide you with the best service possible.

If you have any other questions or feedback please feel free to call our Customer Service number and we'll be happy to assist.
28-09-2008 11:48
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

Just wanted to say well done and thanks to PP for taking the time to answer the complaint - don't know if it answers ToothFairys criticism but it does make the company seem more transparent when you take the trouble to come on here and do so.

I wish more of the channels would do the same!
28-09-2008 11:59
kellerman Offline
Rosie B Forever X x X

Sad RE: Party People; Incompetant or just con artists?
Sorry chaps this is yet again another complaint!
I have texted in many times to Party Girls @ £1.50 a time. They say that they will answer your text on screen as long as it is clean not dirty!. None of my texts have been answered on screen but they text me back saying sorry they could not read my text out. None of my texts were dirty! I feel that i have been robbed! I won't be texting in again ever! What a con. £1.50 a text , 10p return text saying sorry. I want my money back. DONT TEXT OR CALL ANY OF THESE CHANNELS THEY JUST RIP YOU OFF!!!!

[size=medium]Maxie Rhoads, Paige Phillips, Becca Kelly
30-09-2008 01:28
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I don't know why people text them? I can understand wanting to talk with them but the presenters have
heard all the complements before.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
30-09-2008 02:01
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i don't even know why people send in pics of there private parts for.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
30-09-2008 02:04
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

kalel76 Wrote:i don't even know why people send in pics of there private parts for.

I bet the laptop isn't even switched on!

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2008 02:09 by Colbert Rules.)
30-09-2008 02:08
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I wouldn't put it past them to do that lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
30-09-2008 02:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV