Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

la babes michelle

andytee Offline
Junior Poster

la babes michelle
has anyone any info or pics of her please.
29-01-2009 23:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cee Offline
Master Poster

RE: la babes michelle
If I am honest I was really looking forward to her being on the night show, however, I have been somewhat disappointed by her performance!

She hasn't been anywhere near mobile enough... to the point where she has pretty much sat in one place all night and rarely moved.

Sadly I think it is a case of her day shows being hotter than her night shows, oh well, just another disappointment in a long list when it comes to live shows in this country.Rolleyes

And Andy, if you use the search function you will find a few caps and a couple of clips of her day shows where she clearly goes commando.

Of fuck it, here you go...

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2229

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...5#pid57505

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2009 03:09 by cee.)
30-01-2009 03:03
Dreamlander Offline

I was a bit let down as well.I'm a big fan of her day shows where she always performs well and pushes and breaks the rules! It was great to see her breasts which were bigger and better than I thought they would be and I suppose for a first night she was OK. The chances are she was getting mostly her day callers and was only reacting to their requests.There didn't seem a point where she was uncomfortable or refusing anything so maybe it was just a quiet night.I was a bit disappointed that she didn't use the mic. either as her voice is a big turn on for me.
Can't wait to see her on the day show again as I like those better anyway!

Dreamlander
30-01-2009 11:22
HEX!T Away
Retired

i think last nights show or lack of was down to who she was on with. the hefty blond with the tatts kept nipping and slapping her, and they didnt seem affectionate eather. maybe if she gets on by herself she'll blossom.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-01-2009 18:56
Dreamlander Offline

Yeh,considering they live together I thought Celeste was a little jealous for the first 40 odd minutes when Michelle was on the phone and she wasn't.It was a little flat from then on.I think Michelle will only do the nights with Celeste so something will have to change to liven up the shows.Michelle was on again today and doing her usual sexy day show but with shorts on...it's not the same! Big Grin

Dreamlander
30-01-2009 19:06
Dreamlander Offline

The onscreen graphics have changed and now show a picture right down to the bottom of the TV. That's why Michelle is wearing shorts today! Big Grin!

Dreamlander
30-01-2009 20:29
HEX!T Away
Retired

yeah im liking this screen format.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-01-2009 20:39
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

Dreamlander Wrote:Yeh,considering they live together I thought Celeste was a little jealous for the first 40 odd minutes when Michelle was on the phone and she wasn't.It was a little flat from then on.I think Michelle will only do the nights with Celeste so something will have to change to liven up the shows.Michelle was on again today and doing her usual sexy day show but with shorts on...it's not the same! Big Grin

Dreamlander

actually sweetie far from jealous.. It was my idea to put michelle on the show and well i was even giving her my line to answer .... we were having problems with the phones so I figured if someone wanted to talk to me then they could ask for me.. I wanted her to take as many calls as possible to loosen her up and get her in the mood for u guys.. sorry if u took it any other way.. why get jealous babe michelle and i are complete opposites and everyone has their own taste I cant make everyone like me... also as for the playing with her boobs that was requested from callers I am sorry u guys did not enjoy she did tho!!! well I love u all have a good day o and here is a pic of her more to come

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-02-2009 04:27
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

Hexit Wrote:i think last nights show or lack of was down to who she was on with. the hefty blond with the tatts kept nipping and slapping her, and they didnt seem affectionate eather. maybe if she gets on by herself she'll blossom.

hello sweetie I am the hefty blonde Celeste.. thank u for watching... the nipping etc was done by request and she enjoyed... Michelle lives with me love and well there is no jealousy or anything else we are friends it was my idea to put her on night show... she was on with me because well 1st of I been there 2 yrs (I was a babesworld girl as well) so I usually get the new girls!! and 2nd because she feels comfortable around me... she will be on with me again tomorrow love at 9 pm so please watch again!!! Have great day!!1

Celeste
xoxo
05-02-2009 04:37
Dreamlander Offline

celeste Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:Yeh,considering they live together I thought Celeste was a little jealous for the first 40 odd minutes when Michelle was on the phone and she wasn't.It was a little flat from then on.I think Michelle will only do the nights with Celeste so something will have to change to liven up the shows.Michelle was on again today and doing her usual sexy day show but with shorts on...it's not the same! Big Grin

Dreamlander

actually sweetie far from jealous.. It was my idea to put michelle on the show and well i was even giving her my line to answer .... we were having problems with the phones so I figured if someone wanted to talk to me then they could ask for me.. I wanted her to take as many calls as possible to loosen her up and get her in the mood for u guys.. sorry if u took it any other way.. why get jealous babe michelle and i are complete opposites and everyone has their own taste I cant make everyone like me... also as for the playing with her boobs that was requested from callers I am sorry u guys did not enjoy she did tho!!! well I love u all have a good day o and here is a pic of her more to come

I am just saying that's how it looked,I wasn't aware of the phone problem you just mentioned.It seemed you were getting restless whilst Michelle was on the phone and with there being only one phone line I can see why now,so no offence meant Smile Will definitely be watching tonight,I never miss a Michelle show! Hope the phones are plugged in because I think there will be more viewers tonight after Michelle joined the forum Big Grin

Dreamlander
05-02-2009 18:27