Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Red Light Central - Recording issues

Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Recording issues
Its deffo to do with the boxes. I have three in my house, of all different makes and ages. Two work perfecty, but one (quite old) gives me the no record mode on rlc. My advise is to change your box, as there dirt cheap these days.
07-09-2012 12:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I have randomly over the months been testing to see if a can record the RLC TV channels, i have still not been able to record the channels via a external recorder, only Playboy TV chat has been recordable, the other afternoon all the RLC channels went off air for a time, just a technical problems message was show on screen, when the channels returned i found i could record them all, i don't know why this should be, i am still using the same Sky box and external recorder that wouldn't let me record them .
Anyway just thought i'd mention this as other people have also had problems recording the RLC channels, they may not have tried recording RLC recently and like me may now be able to record RLC .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2013 01:30 by mr mystery.)
30-07-2013 00:25
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

^^^ I got fed up with Sky (or Playboy/RLC ) blocking the signals and bought a cheap £30 Freesat box months ago, all 4 channels can be recorded onto dvd/hdd without any problem Smile
All of the web streams seem to be down tonight though, i can't get any of them to load annoyed
01-08-2013 21:38

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL