Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Red Light Central - Recording issues

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
^^^ It's not a Sky+ box, just a regular one connected to a dvd recorder. Happened again this morning, couldn't record Tee-Jay, and she wasn't on Freeview Sad
18-04-2012 08:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
its your set up
nothing our end

(18-04-2012 08:58 )Sm© Wrote:  ^^^ It's not a Sky+ box, just a regular one connected to a dvd recorder. Happened again this morning, couldn't record Tee-Jay, and she wasn't on Freeview Sad
18-04-2012 09:02
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Recording issues
(06-04-2012 15:40 )miffer50 Wrote:  
(06-04-2012 13:02 )MikeUniformNovember Wrote:  

I am using sky broadband ,but new to this how do i try & copy URL, what site do i look for other than redlightcentral.tv page to try copy/paste URL i only know normal redlight page .
Another thing that has started on my Panasonic DVD recorder redlight block you by using copy protect on all their channels has anyone else found this or is it just my recorder.
Thanks look forward to a reply anyone
P.S Really miss not being able to record Dionne Mendez love that girl !!!!!

(17-04-2012 19:27 )Sm© Wrote:  What gives with the recording blocking signals on some of the Sky channels? I was able to record Tee-Jay's tease hour last night on Sky, but couldn't record her 5.30 am shift this morning. I switched to Freeview and recorded the exact same stream no problem. Seems a bit pointless really Wink

(18-04-2012 08:50 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(17-04-2012 19:27 )Sm© Wrote:  What gives with the recording blocking signals on some of the Sky channels? I was able to record Tee-Jay's tease hour last night on Sky, but couldn't record her 5.30 am shift this morning. I switched to Freeview and recorded the exact same stream no problem. Seems a bit pointless really Wink

its happened once to me but if you set a manual record on the box problem solved

(18-04-2012 09:02 )redlight central Wrote:  its your set up
nothing our end

(18-04-2012 08:58 )Sm© Wrote:  ^^^ It's not a Sky+ box, just a regular one connected to a dvd recorder. Happened again this morning, couldn't record Tee-Jay, and she wasn't on Freeview Sad

I thought i'd quote the above posts made originally in other threads in this one as a few people are probably unaware this one exists .
Anyway RLC say "it's your set up nothing our end" , if this is true how come a lot of people have the same problem ? , this recording problem doesn't seem to exist with any of the other channels only the Playboy owned Sky channels seem to have the copyright protected problem , i can now Sky+ the channels but still have the occasional problem , but i cannot transfer any of my recordings to DVD , as soon as i try i get the copy protected cannot record message , i can record the freeview channel on a freeview+ recorder and DVD , there must be a copyright protected signal being transmitted some were or else so many people wouldn't be getting the same problem , if it's not RLC doing it then it must be Playboy themselves , but why can some people record OK ? .

{edit}. maybe this thread could be moved to a stuck /important thread position so people are more aware it exists ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2012 12:31 by mr mystery.)
18-04-2012 11:37
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Rolleyes RE: Red Light Central - Recording issues
[Image: image-C154_4F8F308F.jpg]
18-04-2012 22:23
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

rlc is playboy we are the same
as for recording do you think certain boxes can have this put on and most not or do you think it could be your set upRolleyes

(18-04-2012 11:37 )mr mystery Wrote:  I thought i'd quote the above posts made originally in other threads in this one as a few people are probably unaware this one exists .
Anyway RLC say "it's your set up nothing our end" , if this is true how come a lot of people have the same problem ? , this recording problem doesn't seem to exist with any of the other channels only the Playboy owned Sky channels seem to have the copyright protected problem , i can now Sky+ the channels but still have the occasional problem , but i cannot transfer any of my recordings to DVD , as soon as i try i get the copy protected cannot record message , i can record the freeview channel on a freeview+ recorder and DVD , there must be a copyright protected signal being transmitted some were or else so many people wouldn't be getting the same problem , if it's not RLC doing it then it must be Playboy themselves , but why can some people record OK ? .

{edit}. maybe this thread could be moved to a stuck /important thread position so people are more aware it exists ? .
19-04-2012 08:47
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

hmm dont think ive ever tried recording straight to Dvd from the sat feed will try it tonight see what happens

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
19-04-2012 10:56
mr mystery Away

(19-04-2012 08:47 )redlight central Wrote:  rlc is playboy we are the same
as for recording do you think certain boxes can have this put on and most not or do you think it could be your set upRolleyes

(18-04-2012 11:37 )mr mystery Wrote:  
RLC i never had any recording problems with the RLC or any of the adult channels until roughly the time when the posting of RLC vids was not allowed until after 8 weeks , that's when the problems started with RLC , i have no other problems with any other channels only the Playboy owned channels , my set up is the same as it was when i could record the RLC channels , i don't count RLC and Playboy as the same when discussing this problem because Playboy has got loads of channels that are nothing to do with RLC that broadcasts shows like , eUrotic TV , Asian Babes , Laura and Lena Live and their encrypted channel for example , Playboy provide the air time and Sky frequency's for all these channels , i discovered only yesterday that i cannot record eUrotic or the Asian babes via external recorder either ,i get the same copyright protected message , but when these channels finish at 10pm i can record the free to air advertisements of the encrypted shows , like i say i only have problems with Playboy owned channels that shows live phone in shows , i can record the same channels when they do not show live shows , like you can see other people have the same problem not just me , it must be something to do with the Playboy channel frequency end of things , maybe some brands of recorder are more sensitive to copyright protection than others ?, so i suppose it could be connected to set up , but why is the problem confined to Playboy licensed channels that shows live programs ? .
Like i said and SMC says we can record the freeview shows ok , i use the same external recorder , there must be something in the Sky Playboy channels signal that is misleading some recorders to think that Playboy owned chat channels are copyright protected if it's not being deliberately done .

{edit} RLC , can you state categorically that neither RLC or Playboy are in any shape or form sending some sort of copy protection signal preventing recordings ? , if you can confirm this i am thinking about contacting the manufacture of these recorders and making them aware of the problem and what you say about it and see what they say , all my equipment is under warranty .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 13:17 by mr mystery.)
19-04-2012 11:58
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I had the same probs as sm when i was Recording the nude TVX shows, so i ended up buying scarts that blocked the pop up, I can't remember what the damn things were called cause that's over a year ago.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
19-04-2012 12:09
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

I recorded Cathy last night on 911 using my sky+ box without any problem, and the same applies when I record any of the channels. I've never had this problem even when recording straight to DVDSmile

Are you sure there isn't some sort of lock on your machine that prevents age-restricted material from being recorded, as I cannot think of any other reasonHuh

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
20-04-2012 11:12
mr mystery Away

(20-04-2012 11:12 )iluvcathy Wrote:  I recorded Cathy last night on 911 using my sky+ box without any problem, and the same applies when I record any of the channels. I've never had this problem even when recording straight to DVDSmile

Are you sure there isn't some sort of lock on your machine that prevents age-restricted material from being recorded, as I cannot think of any other reasonHuh

I can record all the Playboy and TVX/Redhot encrypted channels OK , so no age restricted lock on , it's just the Playboy owned leased out day and night unencrypted channels that i get a copyright protected message when trying to record these channels , i have been doing a bit of research , it seems a few people with LG hard drive/DVD recorders have been getting a copyright protection message when trying to record some BBC channels from Sky , i use a Panasonic Hard drive/ DVD combi recorder . Apparently some manufactures are setting the device that detects copyright material very sensitive to try and cut down on people copying things illegally , this is creating problems as some devices are detecting copyright protection when there is not one , this doesn't explain why for me the problem exists only on the playboy Sky channels when they broadcast live phone in babe shows .

(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 15:59 by mr mystery.)
20-04-2012 11:47

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL