Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Red Light Central - Recording issues

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Red Light Central - Recording issues
I have no problem recording freeview ch99 direct to a USB stick connected to my freeview box which drives my bedroom tv.
I posted some pics from last night's show here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1042187
20-04-2012 16:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

i am the managing director of all our babechannels and they are all broadcast from our bristol studio and yes i can state catagorically that there is NO copyright protection , and we contacted sky and they have said the same !!!

(19-04-2012 11:58 )mr mystery Wrote:  RLC i never had any recording problems with the RLC or any of the adult channels until roughly the time when the posting of RLC vids was not allowed until after 8 weeks , that's when the problems started with RLC , i have no other problems with any other channels only the Playboy owned channels , my set up is the same as it was when i could record the RLC channels , i don't count RLC and Playboy as the same when discussing this problem because Playboy has got loads of channels that are nothing to do with RLC that broadcasts shows like , eUrotic TV , Asian Babes , Laura and Lena Live and their encrypted channel for example , Playboy provide the air time and Sky frequency's for all these channels , i discovered only yesterday that i cannot record eUrotic or the Asian babes via external recorder either ,i get the same copyright protected message , but when these channels finish at 10pm i can record the free to air advertisements of the encrypted shows , like i say i only have problems with Playboy owned channels that shows live phone in shows , i can record the same channels when they do not show live shows , like you can see other people have the same problem not just me , it must be something to do with the Playboy channel frequency end of things , maybe some brands of recorder are more sensitive to copyright protection than others ?, so i suppose it could be connected to set up , but why is the problem confined to Playboy licensed channels that shows live programs ? .
Like i said and SMC says we can record the freeview shows ok , i use the same external recorder , there must be something in the Sky Playboy channels signal that is misleading some recorders to think that Playboy owned chat channels are copyright protected if it's not being deliberately done .

{edit} RLC , can you state categorically that neither RLC or Playboy are in any shape or form sending some sort of copy protection signal preventing recordings ? , if you can confirm this i am thinking about contacting the manufacture of these recorders and making them aware of the problem and what you say about it and see what they say , all my equipment is under warranty .
20-04-2012 19:29
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I have tried 3 different dvd/hdd recorders and still have problems with two of the Rlc sky channels...

[Image: ed29cc185975492.jpg]
20-04-2012 19:51
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

your missing the point its probably your sky box not the recorder .
call sky THERE IS NO ENCRYPTION ON OUR CHANNELS!!
(20-04-2012 19:51 )Sm© Wrote:  I have tried 3 different dvd/hdd recorders and still have problems with two of the Rlc sky channels...

[Image: ed29cc185975492.jpg]
21-04-2012 08:27
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RLC it is not a Sky box problem or anything to do with your channels being encrypted ,it is a recording prohibiting signal being sent from somewhere , we can watch the channels but not record them externally , Recorders are detecting signals sent to prohibit recordings while trying to record your channels , recorders have a in built device that detects if you try and record copyright material , you get a message pop up like SMC got when you try and record material that sends out blocking signals , the message appears from your external recorder not your Sky box .
All your channels and all the other Playboy owned channels use this frequency

Frequency : 11390
Polarisation : V
Symbol Rate : 27.5
FEC :2/3

It seems to be a problem with this frequency and not a RLC exclusive problem , i cannot record externaly any Playboy owned channel that uses this frequency while transmitting live shows , I have just tried to record Psychic Line Sky channel 885 (a playboy owned channel using the same frequency as you) and get the same signal blocking/copyright protection message when i try . Yesterday i tried to record your programs from my mothers house with a different recorder and different Sky box (while she wasn't in lol) and couldn't record , I now know it is nothing to do with you at RLC , it is a problem with channels that use Playboys Satellite frequency and channels , i have tried recording as many differing channels (adult and non adult) as i can in the last few days and the only ones i am prohibited from recording are the Playboy licensed channels using the above frequency . Please look into this further , some people have a definite problem , i have seen this RLC recording problem mentioned in other places not just on this forum , there must be a large number of people affected . Ask the girls , producers , camera operators to record the RLC channels via external DVD recorder to see if they get the same problem .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2012 11:47 by mr mystery.)
21-04-2012 11:39
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Have you tried using Dvd-Rw in VR mode apparently that sometimes works

well according to this http://hometheater.about.com/od/homethea...eocopy.htm

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-04-2012 16:06
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(21-04-2012 16:06 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Have you tried using Dvd-Rw in VR mode apparently that sometimes works

well according to this http://hometheater.about.com/od/homethea...eocopy.htm

Just tried it and still get the same message telling me that a copyright signal has been detected so won't record , it's not just when i use a DVD to record with it's the same when i try and record the RLC channels on hdd (hard drive) , my recorder is a combined DVD and hdd recorder .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2012 16:47 by mr mystery.)
21-04-2012 16:46
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

I know this may sound strange but is there anything in the settings on the TV itself that could be causing the problem, as your recorder seems to be picking up a recording blocked signal from somewhereHuh

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
27-04-2012 16:01
ouioui Offline

I think i've solved this. I had the exact same problem for several days with red light channels. I changed digibox with identical make and model box but no improvement. However I changed for another digibox (same make different model ) and problem was solved immediately. Dont fully understand but perhaps old boxes or some models can develop a fault which would produce the "record blocking signals" All I know for sure is that I have two boxes that produce this problem and one that does not.
07-09-2012 01:23
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

OK, bear with me as this is going to get a little bit technical.
The summary of the below is that there are differences in the channels, but they're under the control of the satellite supplier ($ky) and not the production company (RLC).

So let's look at the 5 main RLC channels at a base transport level as per the satellite stream off transponder 11.390v. All the main channels RLC produce are FTA and not FTV - it's only some of the other shows that share transponder space with late-night encrypted content that are FTV, which doesn't include any of the RLC ones.

The list below shows the main header information for each channel, and those of you who are observant will note that there are some differences....

Channel 53598
On Table_ID: 0x42 (current mux)
Service Name: Red Light 1
Provider Name: BSkyB
Transport Stream ID: 2316 (0x090c)
Descriptor: Country Availability Descriptor
Available in GBR
Available in IRL
Descriptor: Private Data Specifier Descriptor
Private Data Specifier: BskyB 1
Descriptor: User Private Descriptor: 0xb2

Channel 53591
Service Name: PlayboyTV Chat
Available in GBR
Available in IRL

Channel 53590
Service Name: Red Light 3
Available in GBR
Available in IRL

Channel 53588
Service Name: Red Light 4

Channel 53586
Service Name: Red Light Rio

Now if you compare detailed Video PID data on two channels where there are differences (specifically allow or not by location), you see other minor areas are different as well (albeit these don't seem relevant but could be if weird chroma is used).

Service Name: Red Light 4
Elementary Stream PID 2336 (0x0920) MPEG-2 Video
MPEG Video: Bitrate 10.000 Mbps Resolution 544 x 576i
MPEG Video: Framerate 25 fps Aspect Ratio 16:9 Chroma Format 4:2:0
Descriptor: Video Stream Descriptor
Multiple frame rate flag: False
Frame rate: 25
MPEG-1 only flag: False
Constrained paramter flag: True
Still picture flag: False

Service Name: Red Light 3
Elementary Stream PID 2342 (0x0926) MPEG-2 Video
Descriptor: Video Stream Descriptor
Multiple frame rate flag: False
Frame rate: 25
MPEG-1 only flag: False
Constrained paramter flag: True
Still picture flag: False

So what does this all mean? Well everyone should check their hardware to confirm they're set to be within Ireland or Great Britain if they have location options anywhere. Also, if your $ky box is plugged into your phone, unplug it (unless you're still within the contractual period of obligation that this must be connected, or of course if you're puchasing pay-per-view etc).

But to the point raised in the OP, these sorts of minor differences may account for why different people have different issues. There are differences in the channels as output, but that difference is out of the control entirely of the production company and looks squarely to be with $ky.

Many here will know that the encrypted playboy owned channels (Adult Channel, Ex-Girlfriends etc) can not be recorded at all on a $ky or other satellite box (but not analogue recorders and some DVRs) once an encrypted programme starts due to the way in which the mandatory PIN has been implemented, effectively meaning no ecm info is passed in the signal until it's entered (I think anyway).
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2012 09:24 by dirk362.)
07-09-2012 09:22

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL