babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

Nikki-Lee now on Chatback

G@Z! Offline
Banned

RE: Nikki-Lee now on Chatback
NikkiLee Wrote:hey Hexit, ive always wanted to be a ...fire truck lol, hope your well sweet cheeks, and i'll be bouncing tonight mwah hunny xxx

hi nikki lee i am glad you are on our screen again Cool
16-02-2009 00:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Yeah and the nutter not only worked last night until 5am but the early day shift from 11am and still looked fresh at the end of it all. More than can be said of the roses Big Grin

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
16-02-2009 01:16
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

Great suprise to see Nikki-Lee back on TV, she was great on Babeworld daytime with Eva (anyone remember her/what she's up to now)? One of my favourite ever daytime babes.

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2009 13:51 by TDK2008.)
16-02-2009 13:49
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Well NikkiLee hasn't been quite all that time away from our screens she has been on other channels since Babeworld Smile

As for Eva... Well that little minx is the whole reason I initially got involved in all this Cool She gave up the TV work at the end of '06 although she did do a single night in Dec of '07 on Babeworld. No idea what she is up to now though

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
16-02-2009 14:35
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

Red Wrote:Well NikkiLee hasn't been quite all that time away from our screens she has been on other channels since Babeworld Smile

As for Eva... Well that little minx is the whole reason I initially got involved in all this Cool She gave up the TV work at the end of '06 although she did do a single night in Dec of '07 on Babeworld. No idea what she is up to now though

I don't get to see the channels much (especially the night time ones) so that's why I have missed her. With you on the Eva love, given you a positive rating BTW.

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
16-02-2009 15:30
NikkiLee Offline
is here aswell :) xxx

aww thanks 4 your kind words babe mwah x
18-02-2009 22:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

NikkiLee Wrote:aww thanks 4 your kind words babe mwah x

Cheers hun and for the positive rep. When will you be back on Chatback? Keep looking out for you x!

06-04-2009 15:34
tsurugi Offline
Banned

doubt she will be back on there
06-04-2009 15:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV