get a boob job
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

me and my boobs

datalossfs Offline
Yes - I Promote April

RE: me and my boobs
I've no words of advice really all I can say is good luck and I hope your very happy with the outcome Smile

April's Official Site http://www.aprilsummers.co.uk

April's Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77867111000

April's Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...0420444941

April's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Summers/61483588284
30-01-2009 20:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cherryryder Offline
Gone

summer960 Wrote:yes tenerife was 2500 euros but you cant fly for 3 weeks after

3 weeks would be a long time especially with the tits being sore for a while restricting the partying!

It'll be worth it though, its gotta be done if you have decided..xx
30-01-2009 20:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

Shady Cee Wrote:
summer960 Wrote:LOL aww im sure ur not that bad

Never say something in 1 line that can be said in 20 - that's what I always say! Wink Well I don't really, but you'd kind of think I did when you read my posts sometimes. I really, really need to practice editing my sentences.

See...I'm off again...I can't help myself

HELP!
lolz

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-01-2009 20:35
Kezlop Offline
Apprentice Poster

Summer,

You look amazing right now. Seriously, whenever I flick through the channels I Make a point of never stopping until a 'natural' girl is on the screen. Most recently its only ever been you who is natural and you are a delight to see.

If you think you will make more additional money by having the op then it might be right for you, but i fear you may lose a number of your current fans.
30-01-2009 20:42
jordo Offline
L.F.C

I think you look fantastic as you are. Ban the boob job!!
30-01-2009 21:37
razzy Offline
Mr Flibbles is Watching You!

Agree with Kezlop and Jordo here, i'm getting sick and tired of the rubber masses (Barbie girls basically with humorous fake implants and badly done orange tan with the bleach blonde hair). You have a fantastic body the way it is, why change that? To me your a breath of fresh air and different from most of the rest.
You obviously already have a great career modeling wise and also appearing on tv, I honestly see no need to change them.

As has been mentioned before, I also flick through the channels until I find someone with naturals, I mean whats so sexy about a girl bouncing around on the bed who's tit's dont actually move when they should do! Even when they try to make them swing side to side they more often than not just sit there with no movement at all! Just looks weird lol.

But hey, it's your body, your life, if you want them that bad then nobody can change your mind especially some random people on an internet forum, but again echoing Kezlop, i'm sure you'll lose some fans by having it done, me for one although i'm sure that doesn't matter lol.

*Those who ask are a fool for five minutes, those who do not remain a fool forever*

*Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by themselves*
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2009 22:24 by razzy.)
30-01-2009 22:22
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Well Im obviously a long time fan based on what you are at present which means that I don't regard big boobs as a major priority over other factors such as general looks, personalty, talent, and a willingness to 'mix it' on forums.
It is interesting to note that the big boob syndrom is not generally acclaimed by some forumers on here. That is worth thinking about.. but at the end of the day it is your decision and if you go for it and it makes you extra confident then fine.
Please don't start plastering your body with tatoos though.. bloody hell some girls are now trying to upstage the Edinburgh Military Tatoo. Ugh.Rolleyes

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
30-01-2009 22:27
devilish666 Offline
Senior Poster

You're fantastic as u r but at the end of the day it's your body and your choice.
PS just how long r your legs,im not usually a leg man but yours r out of this world

It's all in the tongue you know
30-01-2009 22:57
rover Offline

Well l think l stated my views in another thread somewhere. l am not a fan of false boobs l understand the reason that you want them done and respect that, it is after all only a decision that you can make. l will of course still be a fan no matter what you decide as l think you are a great genuinely nice person l wish you well in what ever you decide.
please just don't go to big.Smile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
30-01-2009 23:34
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

devilish666 Wrote:You're fantastic as u r but at the end of the day it's your body and your choice.
PS just how long r your legs,im not usually a leg man but yours r out of this world

Im not sure about the dimensions but Im a bit of a Summer leg man myself.Tongue

[Image: sl-2.jpg]

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
30-01-2009 23:37