Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

best and worst discuss

skelly71 Offline
Junior Poster

best and worst discuss
my all time girls regarding phone conversations 1 chelsea 2 anna 3 dionne 4 donna duke 5 jemma jey worst conversations emily bb holly james great bod crap convo and tiffany fantasy figure but boy tiffany listen to what we are saying also selena not my type physically i like big boobs but boy does she put a good show on. What about u guys?
30-01-2009 21:53
Find all posts by this user
cherryryder Offline
Gone

RE: best and worst discuss
mmm...fave night time girls to call would be Megan, Lolly, Dionne, Kelly...this is gonna be one long list! I like babes that are energetic, enthusiastic about bending over and sucking imaginary cock and who LISTEN to the caller...

My worst experiences involved April (way past her bedtime), Tiffany (amazing body, lack of passion in performance) and Emily (ensecure and moody)...
30-01-2009 21:58
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

Please not another one of these threads. Not getting at anyone, but these threads always end up in a slanging match and drag on for ages.

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
30-01-2009 22:20
cherryryder Offline
Gone

the customer's always right..
30-01-2009 22:23
A Spider Monkey Offline

cherryryder Wrote:the customer's always right..

I agree with you. We should be able to discuss which girls have been good on the phones and which have not. But I'm just saying that everytime a thread like this one starts it ends up in a slanging match. You prick.

See this one has started already!!!! Tongue

(This post was last modified: 30-01-2009 22:25 by A Spider Monkey.)
30-01-2009 22:25
cherryryder Offline
Gone

A Spider Monkey Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:the customer's always right..

I agree with you. We should be able to discuss which girls have been good on the phones and which have not. But I'm just saying that everytime a thread like this one starts it ends up in a slanging match. I want to suck on your prick.

See this one has started already!!!! Tongue

I'm not in the mood tonight, some other time perhaps..Tongue
30-01-2009 22:27
A Spider Monkey Offline

cherryryder Wrote:I'm not in the mood tonight, some other time perhaps..Tongue

Sorry did'nt realise this was a serious thread. I'll get it back on track

[Image: normal_seriouscat.jpg]

30-01-2009 22:33
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I don't see the problem in discussing who we enjoyed and who we didn't enjoy on the phone. It's a discussion forum after all. There's also ways to say you thought a girl was crap without offending anyone.

My favourite babes to call at night time are...

Dionne - I love her appearance and she's really detailed and descriptive on the phone which I love.
Lolly - She's just pure filth and so energetic and into the performance, as well as being so gorgeous.
Reede - Stunning girl and really gets into the call as well, great performer and really filthy.
Jennifer Keelings - Not called her in a while, but the times when I did she was very dirty and descriptive as well as performing well on screen.

Those are just a few of my absolute favourites, as there's been a LOT more girls I've called and enjoyed calling. Basically I like a girl who's going to listen to you and talk about what you want to talk about instead of taking the call in their direction. I also like a lot of performance and simulation on the screen. I don't just want to watch a girl sitting around or lazily bouncing, I want a girl like Reede or Lolly who's going to give a full force performance to match the discussion. I like a lot of detail and description as well, not just generic 'Mmm yeah, I'm sucking your cock...' kind of stuff.

With a lot of girls though, it depends on what you give back as well. If you're not giving them anything to work with and are just a 'Yeah...ugh...' kind of caller, then you can't expect much back.

I think my only bad experience calling was with Holly James, twice. I actually had a lack lustre experience with Reede when she was on Bang Babes but I blame that on the channel to be honest.
31-01-2009 14:57
skelly71 Offline
Junior Poster

Scotsman Wrote:I don't see the problem in discussing who we enjoyed and who we didn't enjoy on the phone. It's a discussion forum after all. There's also ways to say you thought a girl was crap without offending anyone.

My favourite babes to call at night time are...

Dionne - I love her appearance and she's really detailed and descriptive on the phone which I love.
Lolly - She's just pure filth and so energetic and into the performance, as well as being so gorgeous.
Reede - Stunning girl and really gets into the call as well, great performer and really filthy.
Jennifer Keelings - Not called her in a while, but the times when I did she was very dirty and descriptive as well as performing well on screen.

Those are just a few of my absolute favourites, as there's been a LOT more girls I've called and enjoyed calling. Basically I like a girl who's going to listen to you and talk about what you want to talk about instead of taking the call in their direction. I also like a lot of performance and simulation on the screen. I don't just want to watch a girl sitting around or lazily bouncing, I want a girl like Reede or Lolly who's going to give a full force performance to match the discussion. I like a lot of detail and description as well, not just generic 'Mmm yeah, I'm sucking your cock...' kind of stuff.

With a lot of girls though, it depends on what you give back as well. If you're not giving them anything to work with and are just a 'Yeah...ugh...' kind of caller, then you can't expect much back.

I think my only bad experience calling was with Holly James, twice. I actually had a lack lustre experience with Reede when she was on Bang Babes but I blame that on the channel to be honest.

its strange the name holly james keeps cropping up on bad phone experience, im not keen on bangbabes the girls look great but very disappointing conversation wise, its almost as if they think just looking good will do!
31-01-2009 15:07
Hellbound Offline
The enlightened one...

One of the reasons why I've given up calling. What really annoys me is when they won't even move and can't be bothered to listen to you. Obviously then you know never to call back. One day some bitter and twisted nutter is going to turn up at the studio with a shotgun yelling "...now will you talk to me beeeeatch...!"
03-02-2009 03:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV