babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sky Signal

STORM OFFICIAL Offline
Junior Poster

Sky Signal
Hi, have had a few messages saying that viewers have been unable to pick up our Sky signal.

If anyone's had any problems that aren't seemingly weather related please let me know either here or by private message.

Oh, and enjoy the Ashleigh/Roxanna treat that we have lined up for you tonight Big Grin
06-08-2011 21:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

RE: Sky Signal
I know on my sky box i need the signal strength and quality to both be above 65% to view it.
If either one drop below this then i lose your channel

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
06-08-2011 21:12
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

I live in the West Midlands and have never had a problem receiving a signal.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
06-08-2011 21:19
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I have never had a problem with Storm or CP's reception other than when the weather is really bad , it's the RLC channels that i have the most reception problem with . The Storm channel for me is good picture quality and good reception

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
06-08-2011 21:32
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

I can't see Storm at all tonight bladewave
06-08-2011 22:02
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

couldn't agree with MR Mystery more. RLC is the problem, but Storm seems to be ok. I'm sure it is weather related (rain or electrical storm) but only lasts for 20- 30 mins.

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2011 22:04 by Fieldy.)
06-08-2011 22:03
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

I would have said in both cases the problems with RLC and Storm are most likely related to possibly an LNB on your dish that might be near the end of it's life and might need replacing?

Other than weather affecting your own dish reception there can be occasional problems with the studio to satellite uplink and up link to satellite, the latter sometimes but has to be said rarely affected by weather given the size of the massive dishes used to uplink satellite tv and radio.

I don't know how the pictures/audio for each channel are sent up to the uplink but if the uplink is Telecom Tower in London I would have said for RLC is digital landline from Bristol to London, Storm might be sent by Microwave link?

Are the channels on Astra or Eurobird? Having visited Astra in Luxembourg on a few occasions and dealt with Astra on a few occassions and WRN who deal with satellite radio on Eurobird, if an uplink fails it would normally create an alert with the uplink and satellite providers who would normally if available try and kick into alternative route of studio to satellite asap, studio power failure be another problem unless the Studio has a satisfactory UPS back up power system?

Ultimately though I'd still guess the problem might be a dying LNB on the dish?

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
06-08-2011 22:38
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

I've always found ch 966 to be one of the strongest signals and it takes something exceptional weather related to knock it out on my 80cm dish yet tonight I cannot get tthe webfeed - but that suggests that after one of the girls went on break somebody forgot to switch it back on!!!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

06-08-2011 22:46
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

An 80cm dish in comparison to a normal tiny Sky dish should hardly ever lose signal even in the rain or heavy storm.

We still use our original 1989 solid white Amstrad 60cm dish now with a digital LNB for Astra digital 19.2 degrees reception and it rarely looses the signal except for abnormal circumstances, same goes for the Worldspace satellite radio dish, but the standard Sky digital mesh dish is never as good and always dissapears in heavy rain!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
06-08-2011 22:55
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

The good old days of 19.2E!! Mine was on a Satwalker from 42E to 30W...those were the days!!!

They've switched the webfeed back on!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

06-08-2011 23:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV