Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Thursday night ch 956, did u c the slip? and x rated fun at your computer now!!!

celeste Offline
Senior Poster

Thursday night ch 956, did u c the slip? and x rated fun at your computer now!!!
            Hello everyone, It has been a while I do apologize. I hope u are all well!! I am now on thursday nights 9 pm - 2 am alongside Michelle and sexy.. so please tune in for the naughty fun!! Also as u know I have a xrated show available on 3g phones 69790 (all the girls will soon be doing it) but now u can also get me on your computer for aome real x rated fun at http://www.imlive.com and just look for my username celeste3g ( the other girls will soon be doing this as well) So now u can check me out in full nude without me getting in troubel and well i will be able to do whatever u like.... toys and all if u like!! Also did anyone watch thursday and see my COMPLETELY ACCIDENTAL slip.. it was a big slip and showed it all big time... as u coudl tell by my face it was a true accident!! Lets hope ofcom does not track me down and kill me LOL!! WEll I hope to heear from all of u wonderful guys and girls and i hope u all are well. here are some pics for u as well. They are not naughty but soon will have new naughty ones for u or remember u can check me out at my xrated shows. If u do I guarantee a 100% satisfaction..

Celeste
xoxo
01-02-2009 04:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cee Offline
Master Poster

RE: Thursday night ch 956, did u c the slip? and x rated fun at your computer now!!!
No, I didn't see it, unfortunately...

So judging by your comments - "the powers that be", i.e (fuck) of(f)com have been on your case?

I thought you were being somewhat careful on Thursday, still very naughty compared to most other girls, but careful for you lol.

That sucks! Were the company or yourself fined at all?

I swear this country is so fucked up! There are shows such as Dirty Sanchez (kind of like Jackass), that are allowed to show guys sticking leaches on their cocks until they bleed - (in close-up, with no pixelation), sticking pipes up their asses to do enemas with beer and other such pretty gross, (but admittedly pretty funny) acts. But, when it comes to hot girls on shows that are supposed to be made for over-18's, i.e adults, even flashing/teasing their pussies is deemed unacceptable ... I mean what the fuck? It seems idiosyncratic to say the least, let alone, just completely ridiculous.

Over the last few years, the shows have gradually, but steadily, become more and more tame, and frankly boring.

Then we are treated to someone like yourself (for a while at least), who tries to push the limits and entertain... but sooner or later they always wave their shitty rule-sheet that literally teems with double-standards and put a stop to it. But why? I mean who are you really hurting by being a bit naughty after 11pm at night... No, one, that's who!

If they have been on your case, what a load of bollocks! I just hope it's not the end of your amazing shows.. and instead of the real Celeste, we will get a forcedly watered-down version that really wants to do more, but feels constricted and not aloud to do so.Sad

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2009 06:58 by cee.)
01-02-2009 06:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply