Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

great day for tha big tit fans

flavid Offline
Senior Poster

RE: great day for tha big tit fans
Rivers Wrote:I was just about to post a heads up about this. She looks amazing again! Sundays aren't supposed to be this exciting are they?!?!

she is the queen of the daytime shows , amazing , hope somebody gets a long recording of danni in the catsiut
15-02-2009 13:46
Find all posts by this user
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

Day shows, night shows whatever she's on Dani always looks amazing. Don't think I'll ever get sick of watching her!
15-02-2009 14:18
flavid Offline
Senior Poster

Rivers Wrote:Day shows, night shows whatever she's on Dani always looks amazing. Don't think I'll ever get sick of watching her!

is there anywhere we watch this on the net
15-02-2009 14:26
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Dani T is super hot..she was great on the phones too during the final days of her late shows but she's frustratingly shit during the day...if you want flirtiness and suggestion she's not recommended...
15-02-2009 14:29
Northernman101 Offline
Junior Poster

why not give her a call and let her know that she is looking hot !
15-02-2009 14:53
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

cherryryder Wrote:Dani T is super hot..she was great on the phones too during the final days of her late shows but she's frustratingly shit during the day...if you want flirtiness and suggestion she's not recommended...

Sounds like a case of just having to sit back & enjoy the view Wink
15-02-2009 15:14
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

cherryryder Wrote:Dani T is super hot..she was great on the phones too during the final days of her late shows but she's frustratingly shit during the day...if you want flirtiness and suggestion she's not recommended...

That's very disappointing to hear. Surely her experiences from the night shows would tell her that's what people want. Never mind though she still makes for some great viewing.
15-02-2009 15:17
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Tatally agree tapit i have not taken my eyes off her since she been on!!! Just such a sexy babe!
Im sure that zip is gonna go a bit further down as the day go's on..... Well i hope so Tongue

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
15-02-2009 15:19
Northernman101 Offline
Junior Poster

Dani is hot and you have to remember that she is on a daytime show now so she have to watch what she says now but she still is worth phoning up to speak with her on the pad !
15-02-2009 15:23
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Northernman101 Wrote:

Dani is hot and you have to remember that she is on a daytime show now so she have to watch what she says now but she still is worth phoning up to speak with her on the pad !

mate, you don't have to remind me..I'm a pro at daytime wanking! (I'm not proud)...I wouldn't phone any of the babes no matter how hot they were unless I wanted to get my wank on...

Certain girls will use inuendo and suggestion, e.g. Tiffany from The Pad..what I'm saying is, if you're a perverted fucker like me (you know who you are), I don't recommend calling Dani for audio aid...the visual aid does the job though! Damn, she's fine!
15-02-2009 15:31
Thread Closed