Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

great day for tha big tit fans

Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

RE: great day for tha big tit fans
Haha well said Cherryryder! That's what the daytime shows are for!
15-02-2009 15:57
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

cherryryder Wrote:mate, you don't have to remind me..I'm a pro at daytime wanking! (I'm not proud)...I wouldn't phone any of the babes no matter how hot they were unless I wanted to get my wank on...

Certain girls will use inuendo and suggestion, e.g. Tiffany from The Pad..what I'm saying is, if you're a perverted fucker like me (you know who you are), I don't recommend calling Dani for audio aid...the visual aid does the job though! Damn, she's fine!

I cracked one off to her as soon as she came on The Pad this morning with that amazing outfit on but I'd definately never call her again during the day. I wasn't thinking straight last weekend and gave her a call and was hoping for some suggestion and something a bit borderline like you get with some girls but it was like pulling teeth. I was very disappointed as I once called her on Blue Kiss and it was one of the best calls I've had.
15-02-2009 19:43
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Scotsman Wrote:I cracked one off to her as soon as she came on The Pad this morning with that amazing outfit on but I'd definately never call her again during the day. I wasn't thinking straight last weekend and gave her a call and was hoping for some suggestion and something a bit borderline like you get with some girls but it was like pulling teeth. I was very disappointed as I once called her on Blue Kiss and it was one of the best calls I've had.

I was equally disappointed...she tries to get rid of her callers...she really doesn't wanna be there...
15-02-2009 19:46
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

It's odd because on the night time shows she was always up for it was amazing when I called her. Maybe she should move back to nights.
15-02-2009 19:49
Northernman101 Offline
Junior Poster

come on guys and let's not be vulgar about dani . maybe she has a reason as to why she is doing the daytime shows now !
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2009 19:59 by Northernman101.)
15-02-2009 19:54
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Scotsman Wrote:It's odd because on the night time shows she was always up for it was amazing when I called her. Maybe she should move back to nights.

yeah, I called her a couple of times during the night shows and she got real freaky with me (in a good way)...was disappointed when I first saw her on the day shows cos that meant her night show days were over...such a shame cos she's got one of the finest racks from any of the babes...
15-02-2009 19:55
stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

Northernman101 Wrote:come on guys and let's not be vulgar about dani . maybe she was not happy doing the night time shows ? and that is why she is now doing the daytime shows instead ! the main thing is that everyone can chat to her about normal things and stuff

are you off your rocker northernman ???
there is no vulgarity here just appreciation for the only girl (imo) that can get me off just by the way she looks let alone any sex talk !!

although, the best nights it has to be said were when Dani was on the phone !!
15-02-2009 19:56
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Northernman101 Wrote:come on guys and let's not be vulgar about dani . maybe she was not happy doing the night time shows ? and that is why she is now doing the daytime shows instead ! the main thing is that everyone can chat to her about normal things and stuff

are you for real?
15-02-2009 19:57
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Why would you want to chat to her about normal things, how is that a plus? I have my friends to chat to about normal things, if I want to chat to a gorgeous glamour model, I don't want it to be about my job or my bloody holidays!
15-02-2009 19:58
cherryryder Offline
Gone

stagmonkey Wrote:

are you off your rocker northernman ???
there is no vulgarity here just appreciation for the only girl (imo) that can get me off just by the way she looks let alone any sex talk !!

although, the best nights it has to be said were when Dani was on the phone !!

Appreciate your comment stagmonkey....Northernman101 would make a great stalker..I mean librarian..I mean stalker..
15-02-2009 19:59
Thread Closed