Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

A personal statement

aaron Offline
Posting Machine

A personal statement
I just want to say that the aaron who has sent a couple of texts in asking if Paige is going to get naked tonight isn't me!

Oh, now lots of others are texting in asking much the same thing. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens!
01-02-2009 22:40
Find all posts by this user
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

RE: A personal statement
Well it's good that you set the record stright aaron, as I was thinking it probably was you!

Anyway Paige seems to have agreed to take her dress off later on, if nothing else.
01-02-2009 22:46
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation seems to be receiving a high number of text messages tonight!

That dress Paige is wearing isn't designed to be worn with a bra, so logically she must be taking the dress off at some point, otherwise why wear the bra?
01-02-2009 23:09
HEX!T Away
Retired

aaron Wrote:I just want to say that the aaron who has sent a couple of texts in asking if Paige is going to get naked tonight isn't me!

Oh, now lots of others are texting in asking much the same thing. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens!
actualy aaron we know it was you. there was a big picture of a guy in glasses sporting a gotee, with a big arrow pointing at him sayin this is arron from babechannels... Wink

but realy m8 if it was or wasnt u dosent realy mean anything, she knew what to expect by apearing on the show. a couple of txts of some guy saying plz show was to be expected. i doupt she was offended, if she was then she shouldnt have been there.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2009 02:03 by HEX!T.)
02-02-2009 02:00
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Hexit Wrote:actualy aaron we know it was you. there was a big picture of a guy in glasses sporting a gotee, with a big arrow pointing at him sayin this is arron from babechannels... Wink

Damn, just when I thought I'd got away with it! Tongue

Anyway, I agree with your comment that she must have known what to expect by appearing on the show. Just being there was bound to lead to speculation about what she would do on there.
02-02-2009 12:26
patch Offline

aaron,
your not the only one who wants to see Paige in the buff. So imagen my disappointment when I seen that sorry excuse for a show on monday.
Paige said things would be getting hotter in Feb. she must have talking about buying a new microwave...

Seriously is this what BS really stands for BULL SHIT.....
03-02-2009 20:27
cherryryder Offline
Gone

patch Wrote:aaron,
your not the only one who wants to see Paige in the buff. So imagen my disappointment when I seen that sorry excuse for a show on monday.
Paige said things would be getting hotter in Feb. she must have talking about buying a new microwave...

Seriously is this what BS really stands for BULL SHIT.....

Glad some people have realised it's a way of making more money and taking off less clothing...the sad fact is that a lot of people are happy with the change..surely you'd want the show to be pervy for the 'self-satisfying' customer as there's the day show for inuendo and suggestion?
03-02-2009 20:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV