babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Summer miserable :(

Shandy Offline

RE: Summer miserable :(
That first post was just a dig, then the following posts started to become a justification, saying that you were actually criticising the producers, surely if it was aimed at the producers not a dig at summer, the first post would remotely hint at that??

then it just got low with the comment that Stewartie quoted. Am sure if people had fully justified criticisms, this place would be fine, its the people that just come on to slate people that are ruining it. Am sure the models would accept constructive criticisms, of course if you're gonna slag them off or anything, they will be offended and say so, cos its personal. What if they came on and just insulted you?? you'd have the same response! They're only human, they're not objects! madness!
03-02-2009 00:56
Find all posts by this user
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

shandyman Wrote:That first post was just a dig, then the following posts started to become a justification, saying that you were actually criticising the producers, surely if it was aimed at the producers not a dig at summer, the first post would remotely hint at that??

then it just got low with the comment that Stewartie quoted. Am sure if people had fully justified criticisms, this place would be fine, its the people that just come on to slate people that are ruining it. Am sure the models would accept constructive criticisms, of course if you're gonna slag them off or anything, they will be offended and say so, cos its personal. What if they came on and just insulted you?? you'd have the same response! They're only human, they're not objects! madness!

Reasonable criticism is always healthy.. being called pathetic and a psycho most certainly is not. Im getting just as pissed off as Summer...and we have had our disagreements by the way!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
03-02-2009 01:02
Shandy Offline

Stewartie Wrote:Reasonable criticism is always healthy.. being called pathetic and a psycho most certainly is not. Im getting just as pissed off as Summer...and we have had our disagreements by the way!!

exactly, thats what i was trying to say. it was just insulting to start, then it was backpedelling trying to justify it by saying "oh what i mean was this or that and this was aimed at the producers" or whatever.

Anyway, hopefully the thread will be closed and it will all be over! Smile
03-02-2009 01:12
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Digital Dave Wrote:Perhaps when she finally calms down she'll see the damage she's done to her reputation in this forum and attempt to make amends.

OMG.. is this now a challenge. Is she supposed to apologise to the nation because she was bloody ill and then stranded.

AMENRolleyes

03-02-2009 01:33
Nigma Away
Master Poster

shandyman Wrote:exactly, thats what i was trying to say. it was just insulting to start, then it was backpedelling trying to justify it by saying "oh what i mean was this or that and this was aimed at the producers" or whatever.

Anyway, hopefully the thread will be closed and it will all be over! Smile

Sorry, but it seemed pretty clear that the OP was expressing concern and not taking an opportunity to bash the girl - the entire original post lacks the context to be as malicious as it is being made out to be.

And, to be fair, he seems to have more right to be offended by the ensuing response than anyone else in the thread. His reaction to being attacked for what he intended as a well meaning post isn't really that surprising..
03-02-2009 01:36
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Nigma Wrote:Sorry, but it seemed pretty clear that the OP was expressing concern and not taking an opportunity to bash the girl - the entire original post lacks the context to be as malicious as it is being made out to be.

And, to be fair, he seems to have more right to be offended by the ensuing response than anyone else in the thread. His reaction to being attacked for what he intended as a well meaning post isn't really that surprising..

Thank you, I really appreciate that.

It's interesting that up until Summer joined in the thread there was actually no problem - people understood exactly what I meant and shared my concern.

Anyway, Summer and I have exchanged PMs, ironed out our misunderstandings and made up. There will be no neg reps flying in either direction! Hopefully we can all now move on?
03-02-2009 01:48
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Digital Dave Wrote:Anyway, Summer and I have exchanged PMs, ironed out our misunderstandings and made up. There will be no neg reps flying in either direction! Hopefully we can all now move on?

Well good on you both.
A FINAL AMENTongue

03-02-2009 01:55
Shandy Offline

To be honest, i read the post at the time it went up and what i have said on here was my initial and current thoughts on the matter, i just chose not to get involved at the time.

I'm all for moving on now Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2009 01:57 by Shandy.)
03-02-2009 01:55
s2y Away
Apprentice Poster

Nooo ive gotta have my say, from my point of view, on reading Digital Dave's posts, i got everything he said, common sense would say he was implying the producer's were/are unprofessional, as surprise..surprise THEY ARE WITHOUT DOUBT !!!FUCKING!!! clueless.
03-02-2009 02:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV