Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Summer miserable :(

Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

RE: Summer miserable :(
Digital Dave Wrote:My comments about 'not professional' refered to the duty producer not looking after you and allowing you to remain on screen when something was obviously wrong.

Yes I must say that there was no doubt in my mind that your not professional comment was directed at the producer. This leads to the big question though.. are there really any "producers" with any experience?? Seems to me that the girls are just hung out to dry.Rolleyes

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
02-02-2009 14:37
Find all posts by this user
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Digital Dave's comments came across to me as sincere and honest.
Hope you're on the mend Summer.
Maybe take a break!

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
02-02-2009 14:56
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Have to agree with DigitalDave on this one..... If a girl is ill dont make her (or let her..) work because it doesnt do anybody any favours. The Presenter is miserable and in pain and the viewer gets nothing out of the show and miserable so therefore nobody feels inclined to call the show and then the Tv channel is miserable!

Its a No win situation! Everbody is fuckin miserable.....Sad
02-02-2009 15:35
Dreamlander Offline

Hope you feel better now Summer. Digital Dave was just having a go at those people that left you in front of the camera when you were obviously not well,that's what is unprofessional ! Whether you said you were OK or not anyone could see you were in distress and needed,at the least,to come off camera to sort your pain out. You've read the huge positivity towards you in all of your threads and I think this one is meant in the same way.Rest up and take care Smile See you back on TV soon!

Dreamlander
02-02-2009 18:05
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

I don't know where Summer was posting from this morning.. but apparently she has been stranded in central London by the weather since she finished her shift at 4 a.m. and may not be home even yet. She certainly needs to chill out but this has taken on an entire new meaning!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
02-02-2009 18:28
summer Offline
Master Poster

I LEFT STUDIO AT 4AM TO GET TO LONDON BRIDGE TO BE TOLD THERE ARE NO TRAINS TO WHERE I LIVE NO BUSES AND TAXIS 80 QUID!! DAVE I SENT YOU THAT COMMENT WHEN AFTER 9 HOURS OF BEINF STRANDED SOMEWHERE I RETURNED BK TO THE STUDIO! THERE WILL BE NO SHOWS FOR A FEW DAYS AS NONE OF US CAN GET INTO WORK ITS BAD HERE an continues to fall!! I JUST DONT SEE WHY IF I WAS FELING ILL OR MISERABLE A POST HAS TO BE POSTED TO LIGHT THE SITUATION EVEN MORE!!!!!SORRY I FIND THAT OFFENSIVE WETHER YOU MEANT THAT OR NOT IM ONLY HUMAN AND YES I DO HAVE MY OFF DAYS! BUT TO LOG IN AND READ SOMEONE HAS TO YET POST ANOTHER THREAD JUST PISSES ME RIGHT OFF!!!

BEWARE: mentally unhinged....approach with caution!
02-02-2009 22:25
summer Offline
Master Poster

AND WHEN IN WORK TO DO THE SHOW! AS I DID NOT WANT TO DISSAPOINT ANYONE- BUT HEY ITS FINE CONTINUE POSTING SHIT ABOUT IT!!

02-02-2009 22:27
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Great....... another nutcase.
Cue the suck-up squad..........
02-02-2009 22:29
summer Offline
Master Poster

jordo Wrote:Great....... another nutcase.
Cue the suck-up squad..........

nuts case? no just saying how shit it makes you feel when people have to post the slightest negattive about you!!! like your not allowed to be ill or feel out of salts!!!

and im sorry o fail to see the funny side of it when i was sat in the freezing cold unable to get home after a night shift would you be happy if you was treated for frost bite galore???

02-02-2009 22:33
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Sorry the nutcase comment was a bit out of line.

Maybe you should try reading the posts first though before you start jumping to conclusions. The guys posting above were showing a genuine concern for your well being and you started biting heads off. Everyone has had to deal with the weather these last few weeks, not just you. May I suggest you think about how bad other people have it before you start complaining? I work in a warehouse for god's sake. Now compared to that lovely warm studion you have... I'd say I was a bit worse off?
To be quite honest, if you're going to be on the telly you should really come to expect criticism. At the end of the day, no one is asking you to come on and read what we're all writing. After all this forum was created for the sole purpose of discussing these channels and since all the models have arrived, it seems like everyone has begun to tip-toe around their feelings. Sorry, I have nothing against you personally but I will speak my mind regardless of what anyone thinks.
02-02-2009 22:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV