Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Summer miserable :(

summer Offline
Master Poster

RE: Summer miserable :(
i eventually managed get home at 1 this afternnon after sitting since 4am in london bridge underground station as no buses no trains no tunbes and walk?? in 12 inches of snow?? and for 3 hours!! total knoghtmare of my life to finish work and have 2 sit out in the cold for 8 hours!!!!

when i have personal problems i expect them to not be public knowledge!!

and your in a warehouse?? try sitting outside in this for god knows how many hours knowing no matter what you do you CAN NOT GET HOME!

BEWARE: mentally unhinged....approach with caution!
02-02-2009 22:49
Find all posts by this user
jordo Offline
L.F.C

As the famous sayin goes... Blame it on the weatherman.
You just said that you didn't want your problems being public knowledge? When it was you who just told us all what was wrong... I might be missing the point here but that makes no sense.
Oh and by the way... I bet you make a hell of a lot more money than me.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2009 22:54 by jordo.)
02-02-2009 22:54
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

summer960 Wrote:I LEFT STUDIO AT 4AM TO GET TO LONDON BRIDGE TO BE TOLD THERE ARE NO TRAINS TO WHERE I LIVE NO BUSES AND TAXIS 80 QUID!! DAVE I SENT YOU THAT COMMENT WHEN AFTER 9 HOURS OF BEINF STRANDED SOMEWHERE I RETURNED BK TO THE STUDIO! THERE WILL BE NO SHOWS FOR A FEW DAYS AS NONE OF US CAN GET INTO WORK ITS BAD HERE an continues to fall!! I JUST DONT SEE WHY IF I WAS FELING ILL OR MISERABLE A POST HAS TO BE POSTED TO LIGHT THE SITUATION EVEN MORE!!!!!SORRY I FIND THAT OFFENSIVE WETHER YOU MEANT THAT OR NOT IM ONLY HUMAN AND YES I DO HAVE MY OFF DAYS! BUT TO LOG IN AND READ SOMEONE HAS TO YET POST ANOTHER THREAD JUST PISSES ME RIGHT OFF!!!

You will see from the original post that Digital Dave was genuinely concerned about your welfare. He sussed out that something was wrong but how could anyone know how ill you were or about your personal problems. As for the weather, it has fucked just about everyone up in one way or another.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2009 23:07 by Stewartie.)
02-02-2009 23:03
cee Offline
Master Poster

summer960 Wrote:I LEFT STUDIO AT 4AM TO GET TO LONDON BRIDGE TO BE TOLD THERE ARE NO TRAINS TO WHERE I LIVE NO BUSES AND TAXIS 80 QUID!! DAVE I SENT YOU THAT COMMENT WHEN AFTER 9 HOURS OF BEINF STRANDED SOMEWHERE I RETURNED BK TO THE STUDIO! THERE WILL BE NO SHOWS FOR A FEW DAYS AS NONE OF US CAN GET INTO WORK ITS BAD HERE an continues to fall!! I JUST DONT SEE WHY IF I WAS FELING ILL OR MISERABLE A POST HAS TO BE POSTED TO LIGHT THE SITUATION EVEN MORE!!!!!SORRY I FIND THAT OFFENSIVE WETHER YOU MEANT THAT OR NOT IM ONLY HUMAN AND YES I DO HAVE MY OFF DAYS! BUT TO LOG IN AND READ SOMEONE HAS TO YET POST ANOTHER THREAD JUST PISSES ME RIGHT OFF!!!

I have no comment to make about the actual situation in question, but I will say - you don't have to shout LOL.

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
02-02-2009 23:10
HEX!T Away
Retired

this looks like sum1 was a bit tired and pissed off, halfread the post and made a mistake. we all have done it at 1 time or another, so maybe we can let it lie?.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
02-02-2009 23:13
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Yeah I'd like that too Hexit.
I actually just PM'd Summer just now to apologize for the posts I made. I've been in a bad mood tonight, I think it's all the fucking snow Sad I was bang out of order calling her a nutcase so I felt it was necessary.

Once again... sorry Summer.
02-02-2009 23:25
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Hexit Wrote:this looks like sum1 was a bit tired and pissed off, halfread the post and made a mistake. we all have done it at 1 time or another, so maybe we can let it lie?.

The trouble is Hexit, if that was the case I'd have expected a more friendly post once she realised her mistake. Perhaps an attempt to save face and make up. However, this hasn't happened. She came back even more abusive than before!

She's still wilfully avoiding the fact that my original post was that of concern, not criticism of her. She genuinely looked like a caller had wished her dead last night, which was why I posted the original comment.

She's certainly showed us a different side of her character today - a rather pathetic, self pitying and mean spirited one. Perhaps when she finally calms down she'll see the damage she's done to her reputation in this forum and attempt to make amends. it looks like the days of 'playful Summer' are over. She's currently coming across as even more psycho than Emily whenever you mention her tats! Wink

PS many thanks for the support from other posters in this thread!
02-02-2009 23:33
Digital Dave Away
Retired

jordo Wrote:Yeah I'd like that too Hexit.
I actually just PM'd Summer just now to apologise for the posts I made. I've been in a bad mood tonight, I think it's all the fucking snow Sad I was bang out of order calling her a nutcase so I felt it was necessary.

Argh! Noooo .. this thread is turning into a classic illustration of male/female relationships lol. They're in the wrong, get into a strop and we apologise to keep the peace! Rolleyes
02-02-2009 23:37
jordo Offline
L.F.C

@ Digital Dave.

I know you meant well but I have just been sitting thinking about this. Was there really any need to start this thread in the first place? I mean, it's all fine and dandy that you are showing concern for the girl but if we're both honest, she really doesn't care what you think does she? I honestly believe that letting the girls post on the forums has changed this place for the worse. There is constant sucking up, followed by yet more sucking up and on and on and on. I know for a fact that I am not the only one to notice this and nor will I be the last. May I suggest to admin and who ever else gives a fuck, that all girls on the forum are given their own section? With this being the only section they can post in. Thus leaving the rest of us guys, who are only here to talk about the channels, share vids/caps etc to get on with that. Sorry Dave, I kinda went a bit off topic there but I'm guessing you got the jist of what I meant.
02-02-2009 23:41
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Digital Dave Wrote:
jordo Wrote:Yeah I'd like that too Hexit.
I actually just PM'd Summer just now to apologise for the posts I made. I've been in a bad mood tonight, I think it's all the fucking snow Sad I was bang out of order calling her a nutcase so I felt it was necessary.

Argh! Noooo .. this thread is turning into a classic illustration of male/female relationships lol. They're in the wrong, get into a strop and we apologise to keep the peace! Rolleyes

Nah you've got me wrong there mate. My mum and dad taught me to respect the fairer sex Wink I was out of order talking to her the way I did.
02-02-2009 23:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV