Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Summer miserable :(

summer Offline
Master Poster

RE: Summer miserable :(
Digital Dave Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:this looks like sum1 was a bit tired and pissed off, halfread the post and made a mistake. we all have done it at 1 time or another, so maybe we can let it lie?.

The trouble is Hexit, if that was the case I'd have expected a more friendly post once she realised her mistake. Perhaps an attempt to save face and make up. However, this hasn't happened. She came back even more abusive than before!

She's still wilfully avoiding the fact that my original post was that of concern, not criticism of her. She genuinely looked like a caller had wished her dead last night, which was why I posted the original comment.

She's certainly showed us a different side of her character today - a rather pathetic, self pitying and mean spirited one. Perhaps when she finally calms down she'll see the damage she's done to her reputation in this forum and attempt to make amends. it looks like the days of 'playful Summer' are over. She's currently coming across as even more psycho than Emily whenever you mention her tats! Wink

PS many thanks for the support from other posters in this thread!

LOL and you just carry on and on and on.....
dave maybe you should word your post in a clear way you reported on me 3 times every 20 mins saying still moody ect ect, last night was not the best of nights anyway and im no physco for your information seems your just hell bent on winding me up even more??
you said in the last line sat there still looking miserable bla bla and its unprofessional ect ect, maybe if you meant the other staff was unpro you should of outlined it clearly??

maybe i am in the wrong if i am im sorry but after the whole of sunday day and night and this morning i failed to see it as a nice thread

BEWARE: mentally unhinged....approach with caution!
02-02-2009 23:46
Find all posts by this user
summer Offline
Master Poster

sorry where have i been abusive? i was merley outlining the facts!!

have i swore at you dave? called you nasty names??

no!

03-02-2009 00:00
Shandy Offline

To be honest, when i read that first post, it seemed a dig at summer, the unprofessional line wasn't clearly aimed at the producers, that only was clearly pointed out later on in Digital Dave's 2nd post. Depending on who you are, you could read it in any way, so maybe it should have been a bit more clear.
03-02-2009 00:02
summer Offline
Master Poster

Digital Dave Wrote:PS 2.40am and Summer is still well and truly pissed off, Amy is trying to cheer her up but it isn't working. This just isn't professional.

theese are the comments that seem there aimed at me!!

03-02-2009 00:05
Northernman101 Offline
Junior Poster

Everyone just take a chill pill and calm down Smile
03-02-2009 00:07
Shandy Offline

thats what am saying, if you read that, it reads as a dig at summer.

and unless we're psychic, how aer we meant to know that the unprofessional line was supposed to be aimed at the producers?
03-02-2009 00:10
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

no buses no trains no tunbes and walk?? in 12 inches of snow?? and for 3 hours!! total knoghtmare of my life to finish work and have 2 sit out in the cold for 8 hours!!!!

No wonder you couldn't get home if your trying to catch a 'tunbes'
You should try the tube next time.What a knoghtmare.

S'pose i'll get a earbashing for that as well.

Freek on a leash
03-02-2009 00:12
summer Offline
Master Poster

shandyman Wrote:thats what am saying, if you read that, it reads as a dig at summer.

and unless we're psychic, how aer we meant to know that the unprofessional line was supposed to be aimed at the producers?

THANK you!! someone sees it from my point of view!
anyway bored of this cant be bothered trying to explain myself, think of me what you must you dont know me dave as a person or personally so dont judge a book by its cover!

and yes i will also speak my mind and defend myself and my career if i need to!

03-02-2009 00:13
Northernman101 Offline
Junior Poster

I am like so bored of this topic now .
03-02-2009 00:15
Shandy Offline

its ok Summer, thats my honest opinion, its how it read to me.

i'll prob get bashed for it or called an a$$ kisser, but i don't care lol. I'm just a decent bloke i state it how i see it.
03-02-2009 00:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV