babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Summer miserable :(

Shandy Offline

RE: Summer miserable :(
Northernman101 Wrote:I am like so bored of this topic now .

lol well don't read it anymore! Tongue haha
03-02-2009 00:18
Find all posts by this user
summer Offline
Master Poster

hes right im bored of it too

BEWARE: mentally unhinged....approach with caution!
03-02-2009 00:19
Shandy Offline

could ask the admin to close it
03-02-2009 00:22
Digital Dave Away
Retired

jordo Wrote:@ Digital Dave.

I know you meant well but I have just been sitting thinking about this. Was there really any need to start this thread in the first place? I mean, it's all fine and dandy that you are showing concern for the girl but if we're both honest, she really doesn't care what you think does she? I honestly believe that letting the girls post on the forums has changed this place for the worse. There is constant sucking up, followed by yet more sucking up and on and on and on. I know for a fact that I am not the only one to notice this and nor will I be the last. May I suggest to admin and who ever else gives a fuck, that all girls on the forum are given their own section? With this being the only section they can post in. Thus leaving the rest of us guys, who are only here to talk about the channels, share vids/caps etc to get on with that. Sorry Dave, I kinda went a bit off topic there but I'm guessing you got the jest of what I meant.

The reason I started the thread was to point out the poor decision making by the producer last night, which was to let a model in obvious distress remain in front of camera. This is a perfectly valid subject for discussion.

I seem to recall that when April was ill shortly before Xmas our own Superspurs refused to let her go on and shut down the whole show. Very wise, and a decision based on common sense and experience.

I agree about what you say regarding the effect models have on the forum in general, which was why I (in jest) poked fun at your apology post! We must be free to express our opinions in a frank way, as long as comments are not wilfully offensive. However, it's a fact of life that whatever we say, models will find a way to take offence anyway!

I think it's all been said now and this thread is starting to go round in circles. I don't want it to turn into personal abuse and tit for tat, so I think I'll draw the line.
03-02-2009 00:22
summer Offline
Master Poster

i have sent a message im now awaiting a neg rep lol!!

03-02-2009 00:23
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

Nah shandy you ain't kissing arse, just saying it how you interpreted it. And I thought he meant well, just didn't word it well.

"Insert funny comment here"
03-02-2009 00:24
Northernman101 Offline
Junior Poster

where is the love then people . let's all gather around summer and give her a hug
03-02-2009 00:24
Shandy Offline

Thanks Jungleboy.

I think if Digitaldave was trying to be constructive, his whole post was worded way awfully and just came across as a dig at summer, not at the producer.
03-02-2009 00:28
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Digital Dave Wrote:She's certainly showed us a different side of her character today - a rather pathetic, self pitying and mean spirited one. Perhaps when she finally calms down she'll see the damage she's done to her reputation in this forum and attempt to make amends. it looks like the days of 'playful Summer' are over. She's currently coming across as even more psycho than Emily whenever you mention her tats!

I actually defended your post in a way, but now think you are totally out of order with the above. I don't support psychos nor pathetic, self pitying and mean spirited people.. I have supported Summer for a long long time because she is an excellent professional model and will continue to do so. Its amazing is it not how few of the babes come onto this forum. I now think this thread has gone far far too far.Rolleyes

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
03-02-2009 00:45
summer Offline
Master Poster

now you have your reason why the babes will not come onto the forum!!

03-02-2009 00:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV