Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average

milfs?

mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

milfs?
im new to all this so i dunno if this has already been asked but does anyone watch the milfs on the other side or essex babes? there are 3 on there i love: serena on essex babes who also does day chat sometimes, debbie who is a bigger girl but has the GREATEST natural tits ever and a woman who's name im not sure of. i'd love to see those girls in a further state of undress. Big Grin
02-02-2009 10:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theicon Offline
Junior Poster

RE: milfs?
mdevil316 Wrote:im new to all this so i dunno if this has already been asked but does anyone watch the milfs on the other side or essex babes? there are 3 on there i love: serena on essex babes who also does day chat sometimes, debbie who is a bigger girl but has the GREATEST natural tits ever and a woman who's name im not sure of. i'd love to see those girls in a further state of undress. Big Grin

im pretty sure that debbie's are not natural
04-02-2009 20:59
artvandelay Offline
Junior Poster

They're not. You can see her natural state here... http://www.dungeon13.moonfruit.com/

But they are great tits, though
04-02-2009 23:13
tsurugi Offline
Banned

mdevil316 Wrote:im new to all this so i dunno if this has already been asked but does anyone watch the milfs on the other side or essex babes? there are 3 on there i love: serena on essex babes who also does day chat sometimes, debbie who is a bigger girl but has the GREATEST natural tits ever and a woman who's name im not sure of. i'd love to see those girls in a further state of undress. Big Grin

didn't the scars kinda give it away
05-02-2009 00:13
dublinlad Offline
Junior Poster

I honestly prefer to look at Debbie when she has her bra on: she has a very sexy arse, legs, and belly (when she isn't trying to hide it).
I didn't notice any scars on her boobs, but the nipples just look out of place.
Shame, because she was probably big-breasted to start with.

artvandelay Wrote:They're not. You can see her natural state here... http://www.dungeon13.moonfruit.com/

But they are great tits, though
I didn't look at all the pics on dungeon13 (the one on the homepage crashed my browser) but her boobs look the same in them. Is there an older series or something on that site? I'd love to see what she looked like before the boob job.
09-02-2009 21:25