gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

'Who is on...' etc.

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

'Who is on...' etc.
Can't we just have an offical stickied thread or even a forum announcement for people to post their 'Who's on 906 right now?' etc. posts?

At least one pops up a day and for frequent visitors like me, it can get to be a pain in the arse and clogs up the forum with 1 or 2 post threads. It's also usually from people who sign up just to ask that, so can we not just keep it all into one thread out of the way?
02-02-2009 18:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

RE: 'Who is on...' etc.
i'm pissed off with all that too, i'm sure the girls names come up on the botttom of the t.v. screen............Doh

...........Cool

02-02-2009 19:31
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Well said Scotsman.... I just made a post about this before.
I'm in a bugger of a grumpy mood tonight lol!
The shoutbox would be the ideal place for stupid questions like that.
Even the Babestation and Sexstation sites have the info on there.
02-02-2009 22:21
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

It's not so bad every now and then but people are just coming on, going into any old forum and asking who is on. It gets to be a pain. I think a sticky thread is good in theory but I doubt new guys would bother looking for it so maybe a shoutbox would be ideal for it.
03-02-2009 00:16
Dreamlander Offline

Good idea,either that or the poster just scrolls down a page or two to find a relevant thread to post in.I've done it before,usually on the 960 threads as they always have a new girl,it keeps things tidy!

Dreamlander

Sorry to hijack but also a big banner at the top of the forum page saying "USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION BEFORE ASKING ABOUT A GIRL" for posters who just create threads saying 'any info. on ' Serious waste of bandwidth!
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2009 20:41 by Dreamlander.)
03-02-2009 20:36
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Another thing I think would help would be for a moderator to change the name of certain threads. For example just now, I wanted to make a post about Ruby Fox. So I searched, and found a thread called 'New girl on just now...' or whatever. It'd be a lot more helpful if these threads got renamed to the name of the girl.

Sadly enough, I'm a bit of a forum 'veteran' (oh god...) and an effective way of keeping things in order is an official thread. I think once a girl's discussed, the thread should be turned into the 'Official Emily Thread' or whatever and then all Emily discussion, pics, videos etc. would go in there. It'd make the forums a lot easier to look at with less threads to sift through for a particular bit of info.

I hope it doesn't seem like I'm just trying to create work for others as I'd gladly muck in if any of these ideas were to be taken on board.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2009 23:43 by Scotsman.)
03-02-2009 23:42
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

sorry lads, didnt mean to upset anyone, did it not occur to any of you that we might be asking in the hope that we might find out a little bit more than just their name? if there was a name at the bottom, i wouldnt ask

sorry again

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
03-02-2009 23:47
Shandy Offline

Its a good point scotsman! A sticky would be good and easier, then people have no excuse. I usually try and stick to the thread relating to that channel myself.

Its very frustrating for the regular users.

Like earlier, someone asked who was on 909 and literally 2 mins before the post went up, it said on screen!! was that person a bit blind? lol. I answered to be helpful, but it is annoying sometimes.
03-02-2009 23:48
Shandy Offline

The thread i was referring to wasn't started by you, i haven't seen your one. Smile but the point being made is not that someone asked, its that it was a whole new thread always gets started when most the channel sections have a current topic where people are discussing who's on. It just takes a little effort to go and look. Smile

jimbo5030 Wrote:sorry lads, didnt mean to upset anyone, did it not occur to any of you that we might be asking in the hope that we might find out a little bit more than just their name? if there was a name at the bottom, i wouldnt ask

sorry again
03-02-2009 23:51
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

ok, just want clarify i like to get full names so i can search for stuff to post for u guys, always check for a current thread on the same topic first tho

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
03-02-2009 23:57

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles