babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average

The truth about Celeste (956)

OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

The truth about Celeste (956)
I know full well what Celeste is like at night (or maybe that should be used to be like), but I've read a thread or two here suggesting she sometimes doesn't wear underwear and even flashes on the day show. I've seen her on days a few times, grabbing her tits, doing the shaky thing and bending over to show her arse, but can anyone back up the claims about daytime 'no underwear' and 'flashes' with caps/clips?
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2009 21:33 by OurJud.)
04-02-2009 21:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

RE: The truth about Celeste (956)
celeste does wear underwear, its michelle that doesn't. use the search function there's a few threads on it.

and flashes are purely accidental. lol.

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
04-02-2009 21:48
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

BigChuck Wrote:celeste does wear underwear, its michelle that doesn't. use the search function there's a few threads on it.

Thanks, BigChuck. It'll be very interesting to check that out, mainly because I too have seen a few Michelle upskirts and wondered the exact same thing. However, a few weeks ago she was flashing more than usual and I was dissapointed to discover she was wearing off-white or beige knickers that gave the illusion she wasn't wearing any. I can only presume this has been the case for all of the alledged 'no knicker' sightings, but I'll be more than happy if someone can prove me wrong.
04-02-2009 22:03
BigChuck Offline

OurJud Wrote:
BigChuck Wrote:celeste does wear underwear, its michelle that doesn't. use the search function there's a few threads on it.

Thanks, BigChuck. It'll be very interesting to check that out, mainly because I too have seen a few Michelle upskirts and wondered the exact same thing. However, a few weeks ago she was flashing more than usual and I was dissapointed to discover she was wearing off-white or beige knickers that gave the illusion she wasn't wearing any. I can only presume this has been the case for all of the alledged 'no knicker' sightings, but I'll be more than happy if someone can prove me wrong.

as said use the search function, and she has admitted to not wearing knickers on some occasions

like a ninja....
04-02-2009 22:24
Dreamlander Offline

Pretty sure these prove she didn't have any knickers on,it's the lack of VPL that seals it for me. Smile

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...256&page=3

Dreamlander
04-02-2009 22:29
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

it pisses me off these fuckin 'experts' who keep sayin use the search function. there is a thread for absolutely everything on ere, so if anyone wanted anything they could just use the fuckin search function but this is also a social thing and some people might have some new pics, does this never accurto anyone?

you are just as fuckin annoyin as you think the people who ask for stuff are so stop bein so patronisin, this is for all the 'use the search function wankers out there' not directly aimed at littlechuck

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
04-02-2009 22:31
BigChuck Offline

jimbo5030 Wrote:it pisses me off these fuckin 'experts' who keep sayin use the search function. there is a thread for absolutely everything on ere, so if anyone wanted anything they could just use the fuckin search function but this is also a social thing and some people might have some new pics, does this never accurto anyone?

you are just as fuckin annoyin as you think the people who ask for stuff are so stop bein so patronisin, this is for all the 'use the search function wankers out there' not directly aimed at littlechuck

that may not be aimed at me, but this is aimed at you, firstly my user name is BigChuck.

i basically gave a newer user some advice, there are threads on this subject updated yesterday just a couple of threads down. not hard to find, the reason i said about the search function; how crap would this place be if every new user posted a thread asking for pics of this person ore that person, its a lot easier to get the stuff you want if you just search for it.

i never claimed to be an expert either.

like a ninja....
04-02-2009 22:44
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

[/quote]
how crap would this place be if every new user posted a thread asking for pics of this person ore that person, its a lot easier to get the stuff you want if you just search for it.

[/quote]

pretty sure that already happens, sorry BIGchuck, no offense intended

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
04-02-2009 22:52
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

I'll get me coat. Oh, and thanks for the link, Dreamlander. Ill get back to you with my conclusions.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2009 23:30 by OurJud.)
04-02-2009 23:29
rover Offline

why dont you ask michelle herself she's just joined the forum.Tongue
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...1#pid64021

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
04-02-2009 23:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV