Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average

The truth about Celeste (956)

celeste Offline
Senior Poster

RE: The truth about Celeste (956)
OurJud Wrote:
BigChuck Wrote:celeste does wear underwear, its michelle that doesn't. use the search function there's a few threads on it.

and flashes are purely accidental. lol.

Thanks, BigChuck. It'll be very interesting to check that out, mainly because I too have seen a few Michelle upskirts and wondered the exact same thing. However, a few weeks ago she was flashing more than usual and I was dissapointed to discover she was wearing off-white or beige knickers that gave the illusion she wasn't wearing any. I can only presume this has been the case for all of the alledged 'no knicker' sightings, but I'll be more than happy if someone can prove me wrong.

Well guys as u know michelle and I live together so I know better than anyone Michelle does not even own panties so.. NO they are not nude or beige colored ummm the only time she has ever worn panties is the night show because she has to... BUT on the day SHOW the answer is NO PANTIES .. so keep watching Love u guys!!! and sorry its been a bit tamer but miss victoria has reported us about being naughty on the day show as well as night show!!! SO SORRY will be back to normal soon We all love u guys O and michelle and I are on tomorrow night ok
04-02-2009 23:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

rover Wrote:
BigChuck Wrote:celeste does wear underwear, its michelle that doesn't. use the search function there's a few threads on it.

why dont you ask michelle herself she's just joined the forum.Tongue
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...1#pid64021

i know she's joined, look who was first to reply to herTongueBig Grin

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
04-02-2009 23:47
rover Offline

haha the quote was aimed at the other posters bigchuckSmile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
04-02-2009 23:54
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

celeste Wrote:ummm the only time she has ever worn panties is the night show because she has to... BUT on the day SHOW the answer is NO PANTIES .. so keep watching Love u guys!!!

So pussy flashes are okay during the day, but not at night ??? I think someone should let Ofcom know because they seem to have different ideas.
Celeste, here's my mission to you and Michelle. Get her to prove to us that she doesn't wear knickers, because I'm still not convinced. I don't mean any direspect and I'm certainly not calling you a liar, but you have to admit it's in the channel's interest for you to tell us she doesn't...
Anyway, like I say, get Michelle to prove it. You said yourself no knickers during the day is okay.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2009 00:14 by OurJud.)
05-02-2009 00:13
Dreamlander Offline

celeste Wrote:
OurJud Wrote:

Thanks, BigChuck. It'll be very interesting to check that out, mainly because I too have seen a few Michelle upskirts and wondered the exact same thing. However, a few weeks ago she was flashing more than usual and I was dissapointed to discover she was wearing off-white or beige knickers that gave the illusion she wasn't wearing any. I can only presume this has been the case for all of the alledged 'no knicker' sightings, but I'll be more than happy if someone can prove me wrong.

Well guys as u know michelle and I live together so I know better than anyone Michelle does not even own panties so.. NO they are not nude or beige colored ummm the only time she has ever worn panties is the night show because she has to... BUT on the day SHOW the answer is NO PANTIES .. so keep watching Love u guys!!! and sorry its been a bit tamer but miss victoria has reported us about being naughty on the day show as well as night show!!! SO SORRY will be back to normal soon We all love u guys O and michelle and I are on tomorrow night ok

Is this the same Miss Victoria who used to wear the red wrap around dress on the morning show and constantly show her breasts? Big Grin Tut,tut double standards lol ! Big Grin

Dreamlander
05-02-2009 00:20
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

OurJud Wrote:
celeste Wrote:ummm the only time she has ever worn panties is the night show because she has to... BUT on the day SHOW the answer is NO PANTIES .. so keep watching Love u guys!!!

So pussy flashes are okay during the day, but not at night ??? I think someone should let Ofcom know because they seem to have different ideas.
Celeste, here's my mission to you and Michelle. Get her to prove to us that she doesn't wear knickers, because I'm still not convinced. I don't mean any direspect and I'm certainly not calling you a liar, but you have to admit it's in the channel's interest for you to tell us she doesn't...
Anyway, like I say, get Michelle to prove it. You said yourself no knickers during the day is okay.

No dear I did not say its ok... but considering that is all we wear on the night show is knickers well its pretty obvious it is nto a nude show so we must wear knickers... now as for the day show we have clothes on so ummm sweetie u shouldnt be able to even see anyones knickers long enough see that someone does not have any on!!!! As for the upskirt shots what can I say its live tv accidents will happen it has happened to the best of us... the problem is people assume or come up with their own conclusion love... so maybe u misread what I said,.. I didnt think anyone would come to that conclusion because of my response.... so sense it is not a nude show it only makes sense we have to wear some type of nottomas at night love and according to the standards it must be 2 pair.... as for the day time again since u are clothed it really has never become a issue... So I am sorry u misread my message love!!
05-02-2009 01:18
michelle Offline
Junior Poster

Wink RE: The truth about Celeste (956)
celeste Wrote:
OurJud Wrote:[quote=celeste]
ummm the only time she has ever worn panties is the night show because she has to... BUT on the day SHOW the answer is NO PANTIES .. so keep watching Love u guys!!!

No dear I did not say its ok... but considering that is all we wear on the night show is knickers well its pretty obvious it is nto a nude show so we must wear knickers... now as for the day show we have clothes on so ummm sweetie u shouldnt be able to even see anyones knickers long enough see that someone does not have any on!!!! As for the upskirt shots what can I say its live tv accidents will happen it has happened to the best of us... the problem is people assume or come up with their own conclusion love... so maybe u misread what I said,.. I didnt think anyone would come to that conclusion because of my response.... so sense it is not a nude show it only makes sense we have to wear some type of nottomas at night love and according to the standards it must be 2 pair.... as for the day time again since u are clothed it really has never become a issue... So I am sorry u misread my message love!!
like celeste said, accidents happen...i dont intentionally show anything. however, i told u all and apparently u will believe what u want, which is just fine with me....my name must taste good, cuz its always in someones mouth!!! anyhow, i love and appreciate u all sooooooooooooooooooooo much. keep watching and supporting....thank u!
05-02-2009 01:27
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

celeste Wrote:So I am sorry u misread my message love!!

No need to apologise, Celeste. If anyone should it's me. I was just kidding around, you see, and I think my dry British humour must've escaped you. It escapes most people in fact Smile

Actually, while both you and Michelle are here, I have a serious question. Are the producers of Happy Hour Girls/LA babes aware of just how poor the picture quality on 956 is, and more importantly, do they plan to address the problem at any point?
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2009 02:07 by OurJud.)
05-02-2009 02:05
michelle Offline
Junior Poster

Exclamation RE: The truth about Celeste (956)
OurJud Wrote:
celeste Wrote:So I am sorry u misread my message love!!

No need to apologise, Celeste. If anyone should it's me. I was just kidding around, you see, and I think my dry British humour must've escaped you. It escapes most people in fact Smile

Actually, while both you and Michelle are here, I have a serious question. Are the producers of Happy Hour Girls/LA babes aware of just how poor the picture quality on 956 is, and more importantly, do they plan to address the problem at any point?
hahahahaha!!! u gotta love america Smile yes my dear they r aware, thats y 4 a long time we were only allowed 2 wear black and believe it or not they r working on it and have been.....hopefully it gets better very soon
05-02-2009 02:11
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks, Michelle. Where are the bloody smilies on this thing? I wanted to smile at you.
05-02-2009 02:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV