babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

PETITION TO GET APRIL BACK ON NIGHT SHOWS!!!!

jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

RE: PETITION TO GET APRIL BACK ON NIGHT SHOWS!!!!
i didnt see her night shows but im pretty sure the breasts will make up for anything she does wrong

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
05-02-2009 01:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DannyAcs Offline
Junior Poster

I'm also gonna vote no on this. Those breasts will be missed but if she's decided thats what she wants then fair enough and good luck to her.
05-02-2009 01:47
stowman Offline
Posting Machine

I agree good luck to her. But oh those breasts . . . . .

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin' highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' coolfizzin' - NIPPLES
05-02-2009 20:48
cherryryder Offline
Gone

funkymackem Wrote:gutted when i read she had stopped doing them!!!!!!! April get your damn fine ass back on nights!!! (still do the day shows thoWink week on days, week on nights??? maybe an option if shes knackeredSad

anyway we need as many replies as poss!!!!!

funky

You can't set-up a petition to make a babe do the late show when she doesn't want to!

She probably wouldn't even appreciate the petition if she saw it as she regarded the callers as scum...she told me herself!
05-02-2009 20:53
Big_Gray Offline
Junior Poster

A man's gotta have somethin to look forward to, April on the night show is one of those great things in life. So get your supersexy ass (and the rest of that incredible body) back on our screens please.
05-02-2009 21:12
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Okay I'm confused. Why would anyone want April on either show if she has shown she doesn't seem fully comfortable with actually speaking to people on the phone? Oh and before someone jumps in and says it is because she looks better than all the other ladies... errrrr riiiiight. Personally I think she looks okay, but I think the hype she is getting far exceeds anything she is deserving of.

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
05-02-2009 21:23
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Red, I believe this is the first occasion you and I have shared the same opinion. lol!
05-02-2009 21:50
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

jordo Wrote:Red, I believe this is the first occasion you and I have shared the same opinion. lol!
Oh no the shame! Must...hit...edit...button. Change it to say I'm totally smitten with her Big Grin
TBH I don't really care that much what she does, it's her choice. I'm just confused over why so many people, or should that be so many vocal people, rate her. Each to their own I guess but I must be missing something here,either that or I'm getting even more selective Big Grin

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
05-02-2009 22:50
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

cherryryder Wrote:
funkymackem Wrote:gutted when i read she had stopped doing them!!!!!!! April get your damn fine ass back on nights!!! (still do the day shows thoWink week on days, week on nights??? maybe an option if shes knackeredSad

anyway we need as many replies as poss!!!!!

funky

You can't set-up a petition to make a babe do the late show when she doesn't want to!

She probably wouldn't even appreciate the petition if she saw it as she regarded the callers as scum...she told me herself!

jeez, this 'petition' was meant as a bit of fun guys, lighten up you lot! ive never spoke to the girl, i dont know her in real life, all i was trying to say is she is damn fine to look at! and in as little clothing as possible preferably!! im sure most of you would agree with that!!

funky
05-02-2009 22:52
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Red Wrote:
jordo Wrote:Red, I believe this is the first occasion you and I have shared the same opinion. lol!
Oh no the shame! Must...hit...edit...button. Change it to say I'm totally smitten with her Big Grin
TBH I don't really care that much what she does, it's her choice. I'm just confused over why so many people, or should that be so many vocal people, rate her. Each to their own I guess but I must be missing something here,either that or I'm getting even more selective Big Grin

Go to any thread about a specific girl and it's just the same as this one, fans of the girl being vocal about her. It's a public forum, sometimes you agree sometimes you don't.
05-02-2009 23:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV